• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

That would be fine, if your first 50 posts have good content....Might I suggest some light reading on the classifeds rules?

http://forums.brianenos.com/index.php?/topic/76025-complete-classifieds-rules/

I believe they do have good content, I am here to stay and contribute as much as possible, I have been lurking and reading around here for years before I even created an account, I figured it was time to get more involved. I am not here to just fly in, sell some stuff and leave. I have read the classifieds pinned post. My post ^ was meant in jest, my apologies.

4 minutes ago, colt1911 said:

I believe they do have good content, I am here to stay and contribute as much as possible, I have been lurking and reading around here for years before I even created an account, I figured it was time to get more involved. I am not here to just fly in, sell some stuff and leave. I have read the classifieds pinned post. My post ^ was meant in jest, my apologies.

Well, be that as it may, it's like driving a red Ferrari down the interstate and giving a LEO the finger as you drive by, when you post 3 guns for sale directly AFTER your 50th post. 

Just saying....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2017 at 11:05 PM, armydad said:

Congrats, but that sounds real expensive to get there - LOL!

If that was in response to my post, it is actually saving me money.  I took care of everything pre-nup and now instead of feeding the shooting habit of two, it is just me!