Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reshoot?

3djedi

3 hours ago, bret said:

Just because he had a bad run is not reason for a reshoot, he chose to finish the stage.

Not what I meant. But I'm too lazy to go back and read everything to verify the context of what I was saying

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/22/2016 at 5:02 AM, bret said:

Had you stopped yourself from shooting the stage, you would get a reshoot.

Since you fixed your hearing protection and kept going, you should not have been given a reshoot.

IMHO the RO should stop the shooter even if the shooter fixes his ear/eye protection and keeps going. I'm going to call stop as soon as I see it.

On 11/7/2016 at 1:25 PM, motosapiens said:

IMHO the RO should stop the shooter even if the shooter fixes his ear/eye protection and keeps going. I'm going to call stop as soon as I see it.

Are you going to stop them if they lose their muffs but still have plugs in?

17 hours ago, d_striker said:

Are you going to stop them if they lose their muffs but still have plugs in?

excellent question. I probably would call stop before noticing the shooter was wearing plugs.

however...... who cares? in 5 years of shooting and RO-ing major matches and 3x monthly local matches, I have seen exactly zero shooters lose their earpro, and only 2 lose their eyepro. I am MUCH more concerned about making sure the timer picks up the last shots, especially for big name sponsored shooters with questionable ethics who might knowingly accept an incorrect time.