Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-More C3 1-6x24 Competition Rifle Scope?

jkrispies

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with A.MC said it the best ---I had a razor and liked it. Having both in my hands The c-more is much lighter and I really like it doesn't have the vertical top cross hair it was very straight forward for sighting in .like the wind stadia lines as well I feel you won't have a problem converting over. just my 2cents

• 1 month later...

It's not all that close. BDC's are a crap shoot unless you shoot the load it was designed for or handload to match it. I've never thought of it as an issue, as long as you know where your load hits, who cares what the numbers say. I shoot a 69 grain Winchester match load, the reticle was designed for 55 grain.post-38966-0-91085800-1448278778_thumb.p

Is it as quick on 1x as the vortex? Hard to find any info on this scope.

I think so. I don't have a Razor anymore so I can't do a side by side comparison. It is a little more sensitive to head position on 1x than my Swaro, but I use a Luth AR buttstock to adjust my face behind it properly. I don't think it has slowed me down at all on hoser rifle, and it is far superior for longer range stuff in my opinion.

Is it as quick on 1x as the vortex? Hard to find any info on this scope.

I think so. I don't have a Razor anymore so I can't do a side by side comparison. It is a little more sensitive to head position on 1x than my Swaro, but I use a Luth AR buttstock to adjust my face behind it properly. I don't think it has slowed me down at all on hoser rifle, and it is far superior for longer range stuff in my opinion.

I'll have to continue to look into it. My heart was set on the vortex but this looks like a get option too. Right now I have a Mark 6. The illumination problems and FFP with the mark 6 just aren't for me.

I just bought another one. $1313.10 shipping included, I used a discount code from Rob Romero (Optics Planet). At that price I don't think it can be beat.

What mount do you use/recommend?

Sent from my reloading bench using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

sighted the scope in at the range, impressed so far. I do think that the Razor has a little better glass, but the C-More has the best reticle going.

With the Vortex Razor HD Gen11 at 1x I was able to see the entire Plate rack and then some not so with the C-more, or Eo-tech, or Trijicon MRO, or AimPoint..And as far as transitions go seems important to me ?

• 1 month later...

I have owned a Razor also. With the JM reticle it is a great scope for 3 gun. The C-More has glass that is slightly better in my opinion, and the reticle wins hands down. The addition of 50 yard marks past 400, wind holds, and finer lines throughout make it a better scope for the game, once again in my opinion. It is also super flat and clear on 1x, and has a great daylight visible dot (so does the Vortex). I am in no way affiliated with or supported by C-More, just trying to give honest feedback on the scope. Right now I think the C-More is the best 3 gun scope on the market, it is certainly my favorite of all the ones I've looked through (Swaro, Vortex Razor, VX6, Mark 6, Bushnell, Khales).

That's why everyone makes the comment, Check them out yourself…To me the Vortex is so much better I took a Loss on C-More

Picked one up over the holidays from optics planet (thanks to JT for the 12% discount code). Finally got it mounted and had a chance to work with it for some close range drills.

On the plus side the dot was bright and the part of the recticle I needed for shooting at short range was clean and uncluttered. It was very sharp and I didn't notice a lot of distortion even near the edges.

On the minus side the head position was more critical than the 1-6 vortex razor I have used. The glass was good but in opinion not quite as good as the vortex (maybe the vortex glass was 5% better if I had to put a number on it. Maybe if someone has a resolution test target they could get empirical data).

It seems to be lighter than the vortex but I neglected to weight it before I mounted it, so who knows? For me the real proof will be when I get a chance to stretch it out and see how it does.

Now I just need to fire up the machine tools and cut myself a throw lever for it..

Edited by caspian guy