Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore match registration import. Pin vs .csv

When I use sync, get registration, enter match pin#. The match creates and everything imports except the categories entered during the match registration process.

If I create the match myself. Export the csv list generated @ club.practiscore.com / manage shooters > to my drop box, copy it to my master device and import it to the manually created match the "category's" are correct.

Is there something I am doing wrong or a known limitation of the PIN feature?

Here is a work around until the problem can be fixed.

Instead of having a Catergory field on your Registration form which allows for the selection(s) of Lady, Junior, Senior and Super Senior, setup a Gender field with options for Male or Female and an Age field with a selection of Adult, Junior, Senior or Super Senior. Now the Pin # download will work in the iOS and Android versions.

This also fixes an issue with the Stats screen not showing any stats.

Noticed this was not entered as a bug, so I took care of that.

Edited by jdphotoguy

Here is a work around until the problem can be fixed.

Instead of having a Catergory field on your Registration form which allows for the selection(s) of Lady, Junior, Senior and Super Senior, setup a Gender field with options for Male or Female and an Age field with a selection of Adult, Junior, Senior or Super Senior. Now the Pin # download will work in the iOS and Android versions.

This also fixes an issue with the Stats screen not showing any stats.

Noticed this was not entered as a bug, so I took care of that.

I am 100% Android so you will know what I am working with.

Thanks. This is working for USPSA matches. Super or Distinguished senior is lost in IDPA.

In a USPSA match, Military, Law, and Veteran have to be added or checked off in app manually. Importing from Clubs.Practiscore does not support these fields.

I have to also manually check either Super Senior or Distinguished Senior (tried both)as neither work in an IDPA match.

Looking forward to Club2.0