Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Ben Stoeger

Stuff we are working on

Below I have a list of things that me and my associates are working on bringing to market. This is just informational at this point as people are pretty well constantly asking me about this stuff.

In April, Practical Pistol Foundations comes out.

Late 2015/early 2016 Practical Pistol Dynamics comes out. Those will be technique focused training DVDs.

I think the edition updates for the current 3 book like will start in late 2015... where each book will be rewritten to included changes to technique, clarifications, error corrections, new photos, and new training methods I am using.

At some point in the distant future I think there will be a BOSS magazine pouch. (probably 2016)

The pro shop is currently working on a "Battle BOSS" holster designed to work better for 3 gun/faceshooting

The pro shop will likely be retailing guns in the near future

Ben,

What about doing a better mount for the ghost 360 mag pouches. Girlfriend loves her bullet out production rig but her last pouch is almost in the small of her back with 5 on the belt. I know I would buy 5 and probable 10 for sure, plus many others I have seen voice opinion as similar problem with the mounts.

If we have the books in Kindle format will those updates apply to existing books for free or would we have to re-purchase the books?

Unknown at this time. If I do a full on rewrite then it will be released as a second edition. If I go through and don't have much to change/add then it will just get updated into the existing material and a kindle update will be released.

Ben,

Make it so the "Battle BOSS" mounts to 2 1/4" duty belts and will accept a Safariland 3-hole holster body, I would be all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake. Or in my case a slightly overweight cop on a donut. I know several people in my department would buy them to get rid of the uncomfortable UBL holster mount our Safariland's come with.

Jon

In April when the new book comes out will there be a bundle on your site with all the books?