Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Crawfish Cup NRA Action Pistol Regional

The 2015 Crawfish Cup NRA Action Pistol Regional will be held on April 25, 2015 in Lake Charles, Louisiana. This is a great warm-up match for the Bianchi Cup that takes place approximately one month later. The Southwest Louisiana Rifle and Pistol Club has an excellent Action Pistol range with attention to duplicating conditions at Bianchi. The range will be open for practice on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Top shooters from around the country shoot this match. We've had competitors from Australia, New Zealand and The Netherlands as well. Lake Charles is served by United Express from Houston and American Eagle from Dallas, but the Houston airports are less than two and a half hours by car, which is a preferred option by many. There is a competitor dinner at Big Daddy's Sports Grill, a match sponsor, on Friday night, with boiled crawfish and other Cajun fare available. We also offer an airboat tour of the Atchafalaya Swamp on Sunday morning or competitors can schedule their own tour to fit their travel plans. See alligators and other wildlife up close! Download the program and entry form below.

2015 Crawfish Cup program.NRA.12.16.2014.pdf

Not only is this one of the best Regional matches, but it is a social event not to be missed. I look forward to this every year and can't wait for some good weather, good shooting, and some great hospitality..... :goof:

DougC

I actually just got back from the ice covered range.....metallic.

I just got new glasses made for Iron sights......I will shoot irons until they don't help....lol.

I bought a mover front sight and got the gun sighted in back to 25 yds today.

I will wait for a nice sunny day to mess with 50yds. I now can use my 3rd setting so this should be interesting!

DougC

• 1 month later...