Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Smitty79

Shipping Delayed?

I will say that I've placed prolly 50+ orders over the last 18-20 months give or take and I've had nothing but top notch service. Granted I would be frustrated too if I had issues with items showing in stock and they weren't and so on but Tim and Ben do bend over backwards for their customers and I stand by my statement that they've provided the best customer service of any shooting related retailer I've dealt with. I am confident that they will make right on any issues and they take your concerns and customer service experience very seriously. Again I get some of the frustration and it's one's right as a consumer on where they shop but you won't find anyone more genuine when it comes to their customers than Tim and Ben.

Gump, I appreciate the feedback on them, I too have had great service from them in the past but the last two times I have not.

I want to support them as Ben provides a lot of great info to the shooting community and they carry all the products I need for my tanfos. But the stock status needs updated asap.

I needed my product by this weekend. Now that it's not actually in stock I may not get it from another source in time for Sundays match.

Gump, I appreciate the feedback on them, I too have had great service from them in the past but the last two times I have not.

I want to support them as Ben provides a lot of great info to the shooting community and they carry all the products I need for my tanfos. But the stock status needs updated asap.

I needed my product by this weekend. Now that it's not actually in stock I may not get it from another source in time for Sundays match.

I agree about the stock status and I'm sure Tim doing all can to get it updated/corrected as expeditiously as possible. I hate that the last few times have not been great. I know when you need certain parts especially for a match that the sense of urgency is greater.

I placed my first order on March 2nd and it wasn't shipped until March 11th. Today I placed my second order at 8:36 am and got the sipping info with tracking number by 10:36 am.

So whatever was wrong previously, it has been fixed. Great job.

I hate to add to the thread- ordered Aug 27th, emailed/ left vmail with a request for a status update last week- not a peep. Everything showed in stock, my first ordering experience here is not what I hoped. Is there a big match or wild fires or something going on?

Your not the first to have this issue. They say stuff is in stock all the time when it really isnt. I don't buy anything from bsps anymore unless it's something I can wait 2 weeks or more for.

I hate to add to the thread- ordered Aug 27th, emailed/ left vmail with a request for a status update last week- not a peep. Everything showed in stock, my first ordering experience here is not what I hoped. Is there a big match or wild fires or something going on?

We were closed for Thursday and Friday due to Area 4 but if you shoot me an email I can address any questions you may have.

I guess I'm lucky. Ordered Wednesday (9/2) and shipped Thursday (9/3). Will be delivered today according to USPS tracking.