Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Smitty79

Shipping Delayed?

Has Timmy's trip to Shot delayed shipping? A friend of mine ordered some stuff a week ago and it hasn't shipped yet.

I just placed an order over the weekend and it shipped next business day. I would give them a call.

Has Timmy's trip to Shot delayed shipping? A friend of mine ordered some stuff a week ago and it hasn't shipped yet.

No. Something is sideways with that order. Have you buddy contact the shop directly.

He's sent email. May be the BOSS hanger went out of stock as he was ordering.

there was a delay on some colors of ghost pouches, had to change mine to black to get them shipped, blue was out of stock.

I placed an order monday afternoon and haven't received a shipping notice yet. Also sent an email early this morning and have not heard back yet. Usually stuff goes out the next day...?

I placed an order monday afternoon and haven't received a shipping notice yet. Also sent an email early this morning and have not heard back yet. Usually stuff goes out the next day...?

Shoot us an email or call us and we can let you know what the delay is.

Shoot us an email or call us and we can let you know what the delay is.

I just sent you an email about the order.

Thanks

Why is it when I order somthing that's in stock it's never in stock and it takes two days to tell me?

Boned me a few times like this.... Very frustrating

Why is it when I order somthing that's in stock it's never in stock and it takes two days to tell me?

Boned me a few times like this.... Very frustrating

We are working on fixing this issue with the site so the inventory for each option will be reflected accurately.

Yeah I think that's a great idea ,because it's way off unless you sold 96 SS holsters overnight, now I'll have to order it somewhere else

I placed a order on the 24th and other then a email confirmation I have not heard anything. I sent a email as well please let me know whats going on. Thanks.

Same thing here, you might want to try calling but it took me a few times to get through.

You'll have to call then you'll find out that what you ordered is out of stock it happened to me and it just happened to my buddy today

Same thing here, you might want to try calling but it took me a few times to get through.

That's what I had to do.

When I called I decided to cancel the part of my order that was back-ordered. The CS guy was a little short when I cancelled. Nothing overtly rude or anything, but enough to where I contemplated calling back and cancelling the rest of my order. I put it down to frustration with the inventory system issues and not necessarily poor customer service and let it slide.

That is poor service. It also reflects poorly on Ben Stoeger. If your name is on something, then it should be of quality. Taking someones money with out explaining that it will be a while is just rude. If the item is back ordered fine, ship the rest of the items with an apology and then ship the back ordered item when it comes in. But to say nothing and leave folks in the dark is not right.

That is poor service. It also reflects poorly on Ben Stoeger. If your name is on something, then it should be of quality. Taking someones money with out explaining that it will be a while is just rude. If the item is back ordered fine, ship the rest of the items with an apology and then ship the back ordered item when it comes in. But to say nothing and leave folks in the dark is not right.

I'm the guy that runs the pro shop and I am sorry for the issues you have had with our service.

Please shoot me an email (shopping@benstoegerproshop.com) or give us a call at 512-535-6984. We can sort out what the issue is with your order and make it right.

I called the shop about a product question and delayed order today. My call was answered on the first try. I was treated courteously and my questions were answered knowledgably. I am very pleased with my dealings here and will do business with them again. Thanks, guys.

I emailed the pro shop again about an order I placed on Monday and have yet to hear back or receive an order confirmation notice or a shipping notice.

Edited by Prov1x

I just had to cancel my order due to the item being out of stock, when on their site it showed in-stock when I placed my order on Monday. I needed the item by this weekend so I ordered from someone else today, hoping that it will get here by Saturday in time for my match on Sunday. I never received an email telling me it was out stock or anything either so I had to email them to find out.

Up-to-date stock info would be very helpful. I know you guys said you are working on it but this is the 2nd time it's happened to me so I'm not so sure I will order from them again until they can get the in-stock info working correctly.

I just had to cancel my order due to the item being out of stock, when on their site it showed in-stock when I placed my order on Monday. I needed the item by this weekend so I ordered from someone else today, hoping that it will get here by Saturday in time for my match on Sunday. I never received an email telling me it was out stock or anything either so I had to email them to find out.

Up-to-date stock info would be very helpful. I know you guys said you are working on it but this is the 2nd time it's happened to me so I'm not so sure I will order from them again until they can get the in-stock info working correctly.

I'm sorry about that the current host does not have the ability to reflect inventory for each option as I hoped it could. We now are looking into moving to a new platform to resolve this issue but sadly that is not a speedy process.

Then my question would be you see the order come in? Why don't you context the customer and let them know the product is not in stock?

That would be better then letting someone think that your getting the order ready instead of just sitting on it waiting for your stock to get filled?

Then my question would be you see the order come in? Why don't you context the customer and let them know the product is not in stock?

That would be better then letting someone think that your getting the order ready instead of just sitting on it waiting for your stock to get filled?

Yes sir we are working on that as well.