Classifier Calculator Tool

Flexmoney

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder...

I hvae no access to the OhioUSPSA.com website, nor the calculator...at this time. Our webmaster joined the Army and has been in training.

If you see a score that doesn't appear correct, the best place to not that would likely be in this thread.

Thnaks,

Kyle F.

Ohio Section Coordinator

Hows it going John and Chris, I'm back in Ohio for a bit. I'll try and get data on some 06 classifiers to get them calculating and fix some of the classifers that have been updated and are not calculating correctly.

I might try and make it to MRP's match this coming weekend, but doubtful I will shoot, recovering from a leg injury and all my stuff is packed for shipping.

Hows it going John and Chris, I'm back in Ohio for a bit. I'll try and get data on some 06 classifiers to get them calculating and fix some of the classifers that have been updated and are not calculating correctly.

I might try and make it to MRP's match this coming weekend, but doubtful I will shoot, recovering from a leg injury and all my stuff is packed for shipping.

How's that for dedication to the BEnos Universe! WELCOME BACK NICK> :D

Last I heard he was off serving the country. Glad you made it back from whatever sand pit you've been hanging out in.

Hiya Steve, and thanks!

Been gone for 8 months!... don't seem like it!

Got an Injury and had to spend some time at the Harry S. Truman VA Hospital in Columbia, MO for a bit......they took pretty good care of me and now I'm home.

Hiya, Nick!!! :) Welcome back!! We've missed you...

Since you're going to be back out, would it be helpful at all to host the site somewhere else? Back almost a year ago, I wasn't in a position to offer, but I can host the calculator now. I'd be happy to maintain it in your absence...

Truth be told, I was gettting ready to reverse engineer it so we'd have something current until you got back :D

I just got this, so doen't trust the calculations for this one?

I recently shot 03-12 "Ironsides" in Limited and got a hit factor of 4.7658

The calculator returned 75.02%

USPSA database released today has it at 65.1511

This ones been fixed in all divisions :D

Edited by robomanusa

I got bored last night and wrote a random quote script to show a diferent quote each time the classifier calc is used.

So if anyone has any quotes they would like to share please email them to me and I will add them to my script... :)

Hope I dont ruin the random-ness ...... but I saw a few that made me laugh out loud:

• Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
  • Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run! Death hates that!
  • If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
  • Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in the universe you will believe them, but if they tell you a wall has wet paint you will have to touch it to be sure?

Nice going Nick. Now I stay up nights pressing F-5 on my keyboard waiting for new ones!

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the few folks who have clicked on the donation button on the calculator page and have made donations thus far.

Way I figure it, I don't need donations for myself, so what I plan to do is sink the donations back into the sport in one way or another(maybe a club broke a timer or needs some targets or something to that effect).