Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Calculator Tool

Flexmoney

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Site looks good Kyle. You quit your job and take up web slingin' ?

I just throw the ideas out...and they suddenly appear in cyberworld. B)B)B)

Our webmaster/computer guru is roaming around here somewhere...he deserves all the credit. (Roboman)

• 2 weeks later...
Just punch in the hit factor that you shot at the match...and the calculator magically spits out what it thinks you shooting is worth.   :D

I punch my hf's in and aparently it doesn't think my shooting is worth much.... :blink::D

But, on a good note, my scripts are working well and were getting alot of feedback and use from the calculator. I appreciate all the thanks and feedback, that's what it will take to make sure the script stays accurate in it's calculations. I am slowly adding data for CM03 classifiers as they become available, and am only missing 2 or 3 per division, so that's not too bad.

The classified ads section is available now as well, free for anyone to use, vendors are also welcome to use it. If a vendor signs up for ad listings please let me know and I will adjust your account to allow your stores banner in each of your classified ad listings.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Paul.

We are trying to keep it as "tight" as possible. With the feedback we get from the shooters (please let us know when it is off), we have been able to stay on top of it.

Nick (roboman) has been fantastic. He makes corrections faster than a High School English teacher with a red pen.

The calculator is awesome. I punched in three of my classifer HF's and the calculator was perfect when compared to the percentages I was given by USPSA.

Ok, so a newbie question.

I've shot 2 classifers so far, how do I get the numbers back from the USPSA??

They've been posted in the local match results on the uspsa site, and that's all I know.

USPSA does a monthly update of the classification system...it usually comes out around the 15th of the month. (go to the USPSA site and punch in your member #)

It is up to your local club to turn your classifiers in (and pay for them), they need to have them in order and at USPSA by the 10th of the month. (Sending classifiers in is different from posting scores...it is a seperate process that the club stats person (volunteer) must perform.)

That is why we came out with the calculator ( www.ohioUSPSA.com)...you can go to the calculator and punch in the hit factor that you shot. It should spit out a number that tells you what your classifier will come in at once USPSA comes out with the official (monthly) update.

Yep!  It works slicker than snot on a glass doorknob!  ;)

Ed

LOL, thats a good one!

I have tried to make the calculator as accurate as possible. There have been a few notify me of calculation errors and I appreciate that, the backend for the calculator is huge and I at times tend to make a few typos.

The calculator is seeing plenty of traffic and appears to be a big hit

:D:D