Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Pro Am Shooting Championship

PatriotMRD

Not trying to revive the discussion, just looking for information on what's going to happen for 2016. Trying to get my shooting schedule locked down and I would like to make the pro am next year but I've emailed Eddie Wagner a couple times over the last 2 weeks and haven't heard anything at all in return. I was just curious if the pro am shooting website is correct or if I'm even attempting to contact the right person. Or if anyone in here knows about what might happen for 2016 I'd appreciate any information.

Thanks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Match Hotel

Comfort Inn

1000 Martin Luther King Blvd

Oxford NC

919-692-1000

Rooms Blocked under The Range

****** Up Date *****

we will be allowing PCC at the match this year - The is new update so if you have already sent your app inn contact Capt2045@aol.com to see what you need to do to change or add to your app*****************

• 2 weeks later...

We regret to announce that there will NOT be a Pro Am 2016 Nationals - We are in process of contacting those who have sent in Apps and Fee already and will be returning the funds - There will be a North Carolina Steel Championship Match that Weekend at the same Range in Oxford NC - Hosted by Frank Glover - If you would like an App to that Match we can send you one if you contact us at Capt2045@aol.com - There will only be open and limited and the fee will be 100 for open or limited or 175 for both- Be assured we will be returning every entry fee paid and are working on getting all that out this week . The match date remains the same Oct 14-16th

I would tell you I am surprised to see this, but then I would be a liar. It was clear from last year's disaster that these people have no idea what they are doing and they refused to accept help from those who do. It really is a shame that a match that has been so popular for years went down the gutter in 1 year. RIP ProAm