Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Similarities between CZ's and Sphinxes

EatsEverything

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea on price for production model?

Joe, I'd appreciate it if you let us know when the SDP Production starts shipping to dealers for sale . . . Maybe even which dealers if possible.

Also, any projected msrp yet?

• I'll make a note to post up when they should be shipping.
  • When they become available, you should have your local dealer pre-order. There is a dealer locator located on our website.

Any idea on price for production model?

• Full Size Sphinx SDP(non-production) pricing will be released soon.
  • Full Size Sphinx SDP Production pricing will be released shortly before its release date. The release date has not been set yet but we are shooting for end of this year.

e-mishka got me all excited as I went to Bud's sight to check out the SDP, but it was the compact! Damn!

FrontSightGoesWhere, thanks for keeping us updated. I'm very interested in the full size SDP Production model.

I just noticed that Duotone SDP Production is one heavy sob at 47.9 oz. Its even heavier than Stock 2 ;)

Black SDP production is 32.6 oz, I'm curious how its going to stack up against SP01 or Stock 2.

FSGW, does sphinx uses long hammer spring like CZ or short hammer spring like Tanfo?

At the Crossroads show in Ontario this weekend, I heard statements ranging from "not this year" to "mid-December, if at all" in terms of the Production guns showing up in California.

FSGW, make some magic happen, please! :)

• We're doing our best to get them out as fast as possible along with our Defiance HALO sights.

At 48oz is it THE heaviest production gun?

I'll tell ya, I own a Sphinx SDP Compact and it is probably the nicest shooting compact 9mm I have ever shot. Fit and finish is unlike anything you will ever see from anyone else. I am pumped for the full size version but my gut is telling me we won't see them until well into next year, if at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Did not like seeing this thread dropping from the first page.

So, are there any updates?

Latest updates.

• Sphinx SDP Sub-Compacts should be hitting dealers sometime in Novemeber
  • Sphinx SDP Standard Black(Not Sphinx SDP Production Variant) will also be released in November

That's the latest news. All release dates are subject to change.