Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Broke down and bought a Dillon... My wife's gonna kill me!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a 650 in .45 ACP, I'm gonna have questions

Welcome aboard.

Click on Forums (top left of your screen), then on Reloading .45.

Spend a half hour reading up - you'll get 3 months reloading experience

for FREE:)

Now try to find some gunpowder. :devil:

Welcome to the forum. I am relatively new to reloading as well and there is a ton of information on here to help you out. If you can't find the answer, ask the question. Somebody will definitely have a good answer for you.

It is a lifetime machine. (or longer)

You will get decades of service out of it.

Given that...it's not even $50 a year, really. Plus, it should cut your ammo cost (per thousand) in half.

It's just good math.

:)

It is a lifetime machine. (or longer)

You will get decades of service out of it.

Given that...it's not even $50 a year, really. Plus, it should cut your ammo cost (per thousand) in half.

It's just good math.

:)

Good math. For all of you that said you'd never use this stuff back in math class. :devil:

Thanks guys,... I feel better already. I remember the first white lie I ever told my wife when I bought my first AR 15 ( I own 7 now in 5.56, 300 blk, 6.8 spc and an AR-10 ). WIFE... "how much was it? ME..."a few hundred" WIFE... "that doesn't look like something that only cost a few hundred,... HOW MANY HUNDRED WAS IT REALLY?!?!" ME... Uuhhh, ten hundred?!?! TOTAL SILENCE... and she quit washing my laundry...! That was 10 years ago, now she acts like she doesn't see what I buy, and I act like I don't see what she brings home from the Mall. AND THE WORLD IS AT PEACE...

Now that I've had time to look around for powder, what do you suggest I feed it...? I've been looking but no POWDER to be found. Looking for IMR or Vita what'cha call it...