Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone have the Burris AR-1X

Nuke8401

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MarkCO said:

Looks like the last one.  Not a new reticle.  Still don't know what it going on.

LOL!  "Hey, Mark, did we accidentally mail you some AR-1X's?"  Correct answer:  "Um.... Let me get back to you..."

Yeah, been seeing the AR-1x in stock in random stores, but all with the old MTAC style reticle. Like some new old stock was found. Who knows? 

I love 1x prism scopes, and can't understand why their aren't a ton of choices. Basically the Luepy and the Vortex and the luepold's are like Unicorns now.

The legend of new Burris prism reticles lives on for now......

Well, yes, they made some and some more are coming in.  In fact there is supposed to be a large batch going through QC soon.

The "new" reticle is not dead, but it won't be out this year, I am hopeful for next year.  Encouraging to hear that there are a few new things in process as well.

On 7/31/2017 at 11:52 AM, MarkCO said:

Well, yes, they made some and some more are coming in.  In fact there is supposed to be a large batch going through QC soon.

The "new" reticle is not dead, but it won't be out this year, I am hopeful for next year.  Encouraging to hear that there are a few new things in process as well.

Cool, thanks for trying to run down answers. I appreciate it man.