Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dissident Arms Multigun 3-Gun Nation Club Series (HOUSTON)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to everyone who came and shot with us yesterday. Even when the rain hit us and things got nasty muddy, I still saw plenty of smiles. I hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the stages.

Thank you to Freedom Munitions - Houston Retail Store for sponsoring our match as well, please give them consideration in fulfilling your ammunition needs.

Scores will be emailed to the shooters who signed up online and provided email info. We will post the link here and on our facebook page as well. We have a few more scores to input, and should have them up by this evening. Thanks again, and see y'all next month!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Lan, not trying to hurry you but do you have an idea when the classifier scores be uploaded to the 3 Gun Nation database? Thank you again for the great match.

Ward, I will submit them on Wednesday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

For those of you that missed the match, you missed a good one. Mike and Lan did a great job on the stage design and it was refreshing to see some "shooters choice" stages. Nice work and I am looking forward to next months.

Nick

Lan and Mike, good match, see you next month

Lan said they would email them too for those of us who aren't social enough for social media. I had a great time, met some new friends. Thank you Mike and Lan for pulling it together and running a great match!

I had a great time on my very first 3-gun match!

Where will the scores be posted?

Awesome match, weather sucked but great stages. Awesome prize table. Thank you Dissident Arms.

Agreed match was great with awesome stages, can't wait for the next match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to thank all of you who showed up for our first match despite with the threat of bad weather. Even better when the rain came no one complained and everybody pushed through!

Support our events and we will make them them top notch! Planning for next month has already begun. 4 stages our design (skills, shooters choice, hoser, gamer) including 2 classifiers.

THANKS AGAIN!

Edited by DissidentArms