Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dissident Arms Multigun 3-Gun Nation Club Series (HOUSTON)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***FREEDOM MUNITIONS***

***HOUSTON***

Address: 17482 Northwest Fwy, Jersey Village, TX 77040

Phone:(281) 416-5493

Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm

Dissident Arms Multigun is happy to announce Freedom Munitions retail store in Houston

has stepped up in usual fashion and are now Sponsors of our 3-Gun Nation Club Series.

A random drawing prize table will start this month!

Featuring (4) $50 Gift Certificates

Please give Freedom Munitions consideration for your ammo needs

Sign-Up: http://www.matchsign...php?matchid=144

Edited by DissidentArms

Yes, the classifiers will teach new shooters fundamentals and reveal the skill set needed in 3 gun. The field stages are challenging, but should not be too difficult for any shooter. The ROs will be helpful to new shooters, please show up at 8 for new shooter orientation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

How about on steel stages as well? Would Bi-metal WPA be ok?

NEW production bi-metal is ok. The copper steel layers are soft enough. Absolutely no steel core surplus ammo allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steel and stands ready. Acquired 2200 clays today. We will setup tomorrow afternoon.

New shooters or new to Multigun please arrived at 8 a.m. So that we may have a short orientation.

The weather Saturday afternoon may decline so it's important we start on time. Please arrive and promptly sign in hammer down at 9am

Thanks!

Edited by DissidentArms

Looks like I missed registration, email sent though. Hoping to see you there.

Our mistake, we have opened registration back up for the match. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Looks like you cannot re-open registration once it has closed. We still have spots available, just come out and sign up at the match. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Stages are setup! Paper will be stapled in the morning.

Of course we are keeping a close eye on the weather. The Match is ON unless the rain comes too early.

The weather Saturday afternoon may decline so it's important we start on time. Please arrive and promptly sign in hammer down at 9am

If you are not registered online please don't hesitate to come be have some open slots and will be able to get you in.

New shooters or new to Multigun please arrived at 8 a.m. So that we may have a short orientation.

Thanks