Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
mfrits

Ruger Challenge 2014 Schedule

mfrits   

Has anyone seen a Ruger Challenge schedule for 2014 yet? The web site hasn't been updated yet and I am hoping to start laying out my match schedule for the year.

MarkCO   

In 2014, it is the NSSF Rimfire Challenge. I am the MD for the World match which will again be in Tulsa, OK at USSA August 1-3 (Staff shoots August 1). I should have applications ready soon.

Looks pretty interesting. I watched the YouTube video and in it the guy said you were required to have a pistol and rifle (around the 1:20 mark). I see that as a limiting factor for the program. Otherwise it's a lot like steel challenge and at our club it seems we have more folks shooting rimfire at steel challenge than center fire.

9146gt   

NSSF Rimfire Challenge Rowan Co. Wildlife Assoc. Sunday 1/26/14

RCWA is hosting it's first NSSF Rimfire Challenge this weekend. The round count is 200 with 4 rifle and pistol stages. There will be both open and limited rifles/pistols available for participants to try. $20 for non-RCWA members, $15 for members. Registration will begin at 1 p.m. This is a great way to get your family involved with shooting sports.

Salisbury, NC

Tom