Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 PA State Steel Challenge Series at Guthsville Rod & Gun club

scottlep

• 3 weeks later...

We would like to thank TANDEMKROSS for signing on as an Associate Sponsor for the 2014 PA State Steel Challenge Series. Please stop buy their Facebook page and say thanks and check out their awesome products on their website. TANDEMKROSS is a NH based company and all of their products are proudly Made in the USA. Their company mission is to solve firearm problems that the manufacturers can't or won't, making good guns great!

https://www.facebook.com/Tandemkross

http://www.tandemkross.com

• 2 months later...
Don't wait to get your registrations in for the 2014 Tom Benjamin Memorial PA State Steel Challenge Championship, October 17-19, 2014 at Guthsville Rod & Gun Club. Slots are filling up fast. Cash payouts and over $15,000 worth of prizes on the random drawing prize table.

A huge thank you goes out to Charles Hardy and Competitive Edge Dynamics for signing on as an Associate Sponsor for the 2014 PA State Steel Challenge Championship. If you are not familiar with CED, they sell the best competition shooing gear including the entire DAA line of belt, holsters and mag pouches. They also produce and sell some of the best competition electronics available on the market. CED also supports the industry, the competitors, and the organizations which keep the shooting sports alive and help it to grow!

http://www.cedhk.com/shop/

• 3 weeks later...

As of today we well have over $21,000 worth of prizes, breaking down to over 240 individual items for the Random Drawing Prize table.....with more prizes on their way. These prizes range from hats and t-shirts all the way up to a $1234 Sig Sauer P226. Who else is getting psyched for the 2014 PA State Steel Challenge Championship?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, This match is now at the 200 shooters mark, approx. 88 slots remaining. With over $21K in merchandise prizes and a 75% cash payback by performance this will be a great steel challenge match to attend.

see you there, Karl @ GT

I will be there. But first my bud Mike and I are shooting the NSSF NJ regional on Saturday then driving up to shoot the Steel Challenge on Sunday. All rimfire this time. I was planning on doing the SC on Friday also to shoot a couple of centerfire divisions but could not work out the logistics.

See you there photoracer! Hopefully you are already registered. The match is pre-registration only and is pretty much sold out at this point with a few dozen shooters on the waiting list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk