Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 USPSA Area 6 Championship - It's Official

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big thank you to all who helped make this match possible. I had a great time,I enjoyed shooting with squad 11. Great bunch of folks. Now for SC section!!

+1 and a big thank you to all those workers/volunteers who helped pull this match off. And , now for SC Sectional , I know it will be a great match as well :cheers:

My first Area match. Quality of the RO's on each stage was excellent in my opinion. Went extremely smooth except for the back-up when they threw out Stage 4, but a number of crews took a late lunch and let people shoot out, which made up for it for us. Thanks to the entire staff for all the hard work.

What's up with no posting of scores?

Can't do practiscore.com from here, upload to that website just isn't working well enough. Cell connection isn't working well enough for USPSA.org official results and it was far more important to get to awards and get people on the road.

Great match.. however I shot all day Friday and was whipped when finished. Shooting all 12 in a one day format was rough and all in my squad agreed that the last stage was probably everyone's worst, based off how tired we all were.

Great match.. however I shot all day Friday and was whipped when finished. Shooting all 12 in a one day format was rough and all in my squad agreed that the last stage was probably everyone's worst, based off how tired we all were.

I shot all day Saturday and with a few holdups on stages and chrono, it got to be a very long day. 12 stages with a 14 person squad took a while (even though we only shot 11 as 4 got tossed and it was our last stage). I shot other matches in a single day before with no problem. This one was tough. Lesson learned.

Awesome match, thanks to everyone who helped put on this match! Even though stage 4 got tossed, I was very glad the RO's hung around and let people shoot it. Nothing more satisfying than shooting steel that flings off into the air. If you were in Squad 24 here is the link to the pictures I took of us (currently uploading 600 pictures, may take a while). I tried to get everyone but if you shot either before or after me I may not have gotten as many of you and I didnt get pictures of a few stages. There should be at least a few of everyone. I didn't really edit them because of the volume, so if there is a picture you really like let me know and I can fix it up for you. Thanks guys, we had an awesome squad, enjoy!

Edited by Russellhjoy