Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 USPSA Area 6 Championship - It's Official

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, they show half the stage on each page and the are not side by side, they are one on top of each other. It would be NICE to see 1 stage per page so we wouldn't have to make a puzzle.

Edited by fuentesd99

Yeah well now I got it on ibooks and acrobat on my iPhone and it'll make it's way through iCloud over to my iPads. I'll load it on my google nexus 7 just to be able to say I did, as well. We weren't doing all this in 2010, scant 4 years ago.

Yes. It looks good on iPad and iPhone. That Adobe Creation software is expensive-glad you invested in it. Nice to have you all back with Area 6.

Glad to have you come. I've got adobe CC, so I have everything. This was my first indesign attempt. Not an insignificant learning curve, and I know I've only just scratched the surface. Adobe's podcast video on 10 things beginners want to know was really helpful.

Minor Update to matchbook:

V1. Initial upload

V1.1 Corrected format to display properly on tablets, phones, and similar devices

V1.2 Tweaked the Squad Schedules (squad 26 folks seemed like they wanted to shoot stage 12.... :) )

V1.3 Added one additional stage sponsor, minor type formatting

• 3 weeks later...

THIS WEEK!

Registration on matchsignup.org is officially closed now and the match has been exported and loaded into ezwinscore. If you have any changes you need made (disivion, PF, category), email me at sc@georgiaipsc.com and I'll put them into the match.

Also South River Gun Club requires competitors fill out a waiver form to compete in major matches. These are available at check-in of course, but if you want to help us speed things along, it's also available here at http://uspsa6.org/new/2014a6liabilitywaiver.pdf. Download, print, sign and bring it with you to competitor check-in and it will help us get you to your stages that much quicker.

Also some 26 of you have expired USPSA memberships. Please check your memberships, renew if you have to, and bring proof of membership with you. This will also help check-in run that much faster.

Thanks.

Bill,

I am one of the ones that is showing as being expired. However, I renewed online Thursday a week ago. See this msg on my USPSA page:

It looks like you have renewed online. Your profile will be updated when USPSA HQ runs the next monthly membership update. Until that time, use the new membership card we mailed to you for proof of membership."

I called last week and advised them that I still do not have my new card yet. What can I bring to you in the event that I do not have my card before leaving for the match? Is the page that contains the above quote sufficient?

Thanks