CM13-01

blueorb

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regarding the new classifier 13-01; I have seen several scores now for this one. 3 M class shooters (one is almost a GM sitting at 94.6%), a B class shooter and a few more. Highest I've see so far is 6.8, my 6.64, a 6.63 and a 6.4. Times were a low of 7.03 up to a 8.14. Those seem like conservative times.

I have a feeling the HHF for this one is going to anywhere from 7.5 up to 8.2 or so. Most likely closer to the higher end. Just a wild guestimation. Anyone else shot this one and want to share your times?

I'm a C in production and single stack. In production shot it in 11.89 sec with a hf of 3.7006. In single stack I did 11.96 sec with a hf of 4.4314. Now admittedly I went a little slower than normal because of those no shoots in between. And because I say saw many shooters zero it because of multiple no shoot hits.

Shot this one this past weekend. 54 points 8.14, HF 6.6339.

To give you more of an idea, I looked this one up from when they shot it at Nationals in 2013. Here are the Top 5 HF's for Production and Limited:

Production: 9.3426, 9.0062, 8.6811, 8.5809, 7.9096

Limited: 10.1423, 9.571, 9.4215, 9.3972, 9.3379

Edited by CZinSC

USPSA will run the update next week. After that happens the HHF can be determined for any divisions that shot each classifier. The CMCalc web site has been down for a couple of years, but hopefully Kenny at SSS will update the ClassifierCalc website once the data becomes available.

As far as I know, they will use the HHF shot at Nationals, so look at what was posted above for each division. Not all of them, just the highest one for each division. It's easy enough to extrapolate yours from there.

As an example, in Production, 9.3426 is the HHF soooooo

From post #7

9.3426 / 100 = 6.6339 / x. Then cross multiply and divide. If I remember my math correctly, lol.

Post #7 shot a HF of 6.6339. If he was shooting Production his national % would be 71%.

If you want to know your %, or real close, you gotta post your DIVISION and your HF. Each DIVISION will/should, have a different HHF.

Unless of course I've got my math wrong and some math guru comes along.

Edited by Chris iliff

My first classifier! I know it struggled, but here are my results shooting limited:

40 points, 10 penalty, 8.82 seconds, with a HF of 3.40.

I have no idea what class of shooter I am, but does anyone want to take a guess where this would place me relative to the scores posted so far?

Edited by zachvu