2014 Alabama USPSA Pistol Sectional

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Got 3 of us signed up and heading down from Indiana for this one!!

Hey Jake,

Will be shooting this great match again this year; think I got

you beat on driving distance................... Will also be

shooting the Gator Classic again.............

Ron V

Hey Mark, for those of us that are working Friday, shooting Saturday, will you need to meet with us on Thursday at any time?

I am working with the RM on this, but we will probably meet with you early on Friday, before the shooters meeting - with people that are working, traveling from far away, and some not even coming in until early Friday morning, probably no Thursday meeting.

Mark

This will be my first time coming to East Alabama and I just wanted to know if I can get my low sitting 350z down the gravel road once I get there. I plan on just making the drive from Birmingham Friday morning so I can sleep in my own bed. I wanted to drive my car so I can make good time not to mention it is way more comfortable than my truck. I am in squad 14.

This will be my first time coming to East Alabama and I just wanted to know if I can get my low sitting 350z down the gravel road once I get there. I plan on just making the drive from Birmingham Friday morning so I can sleep in my own bed. I wanted to drive my car so I can make good time not to mention it is way more comfortable than my truck. I am in squad 14.

The only problem will be if we get A BUNCH of rain. You have to cross a stream just before entering the actual range, but normally is anywhere from nearly dry to 6", but if we get a bunch of rain, it can get deeper than your floorboards.......

I would not worry about it. Plenty of sporty cars come to the range.

Mark