Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Alabama USPSA Pistol Sectional

WOW, I had a great response to request for ROs.

RIght now, I need 6-8 more to shoot Friday and work Satruday - and you need not be certified, just somewhat experienced.

I need about 6 Certified ROs on Friday, and 7-8 experienced but not necessarily certified ROs on Friday.

Thanks to all that responded.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mark,

I'm currently signed up to work Friday and shoot Saturday. If you want to switch me to shoot Friday and work Saturday I'm fine with that.

I have you working Friday, shooting Saturday.

Mark,

I'm currently signed up to work Friday and shoot Saturday. If you want to switch me to shoot Friday and work Saturday I'm fine with that.

I know but you said you need for some folks to swap and shoot Friday and work Saturday. I'm willing to do that if it will help.

Mark,

I know but you said you need for some folks to swap and shoot Friday and work Saturday. I'm willing to do that if it will help.

You are good, I am hurting most for workers on Friday.

OK folks. We have shutoff the RO/Staff entries on the online form. I still have a couple of RO slots for Saturday, but you need to contact me for my approval and to tell you how to enter without paying.

Friday ROs I am good, assuming that 3 shooters that said they would RO acutually enter.

I will keep you informed.

Just a few Saturday slots available for regular shooters. Plenty of Friday slots. Friday is only about 1/2 full.

Mark

Glad to hear we have enough staff. I hear the RM is not too shabby... Also heard that he is bringing special gifts for all the staff, something like Akai Open guns...

I'll be there in early Thursday to pick mine up,,red grips please,,,,

OK Friends, Saturday is Full. We will be changing our entry form to allow for a Saturday waiting list. We will be changing the entry form to allow for a Saturday wait list.

Lots of slots for Friday. Friday not quite half full. I hear some top shooters will be shooting Friday, just do not have their entries.

We are also full up for ROs.

This is happening way to fast. :surprise:

Mark

Shooters that have shot the match the last couple of year - Hotel/motel recommendations?

The Phenix City Chamber of Commerce is not very helpful, and Columbus, GA Chamber has helped in the past, but you are farther away from the range, and don't really save much.

So, Recommendations.

The Hampton Inn is probably the nicest that is nearby (17-20 min from the range. Ramada is small, but not bad.

Thoughts?

If any of you are looking at one online and wondering about it, you can message me and I can at least tell you if it is in a decent part of town and how far from the range it is.

Mark