Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

when I grow up...

ErikW

He saw the shooting on the DVD (I was attempting to watch it without the nephews seeing it) and his not-yet-four-year-old mind just put together two "grown up" things. I think his father drinks beer and I know his other uncles drink beer in front of him.

• 11 years later...

' scuse me!

I was under the impression that growing older is compulsory, but growing up is optional?

I tried being a 'grown up' for a number of years, during my 'corporate years' - wow, was that boring!

A bigger bunch of boring people I have never met. Growing old early springs to mind...

I'm 49 now and have got over the 'career' / 'social status' thing. I associate with like minded individuals and do what I want (as long as I don't affect anybody else) .

The main reason I love this site is it's open, and often frank, comments by very knowledgable members. It is refreshing (these days) to find somewhere that you can open up about your shooting problems / issues/ deficiencies and actually get so much positive and constructive comment, rather than the non-constructive abuse you get from other fora.

Thanks Guys.

Ultraweasel.

I was under the impression that growing older is compulsory, but growing up is optional?

Ultraweasel.

It's NEVER too late to have a happy childhood! Remember this and live it!

Thank you!

I certainly am living my 'adult childhood' ! :)

Don't be boring! live life and don't worry what others think!

As they say "f*#k 'em" - (Can I say that?)

Cheers,

Ultraweasel.