Nimitz's Journey To Shooting Greatness

Nimitz

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

apparently .... lol.  I'm going to talk about it in an upcoming podcast but the short answer is if you have a proper grip it's not needed.  My measured "shooting grip" strength in my weak hand is 115 lbs.  That's more than enough to eliminate any muzzle movement without the aid of a Comp ...

Dynometer.... available at .... where else, Amazon!.  And when you do it you must use your normal shooting grip, not just some leveraged ultimate death grip which doesn’t resemble how you grip a gun.  In fact, my ultimate, max grip strength is 131 lbs ...

• 1 month later...

ok, I'll post this in the 'training classes' sub forum as well but I wanted to hit the widest audience possible since there's not much time left ...

I've had a last minute cancellation in the 'Skills & Drills' Ben Stoeger class I'm hosting on 2/3 April (Mon/Tues).

First person by time stamp who emails me gets the slot ...

PM me for the details ...

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, stick said:

Too bad i missed it.  Unfortunately, my back decided to give out leaving me horizontal in bed. :(

you're too young to have back issues dude ... or maybe stop working so hard .... that works for me ... :)

next month's action steel match is the charity event to raise money for Duane Newell's family ....   $25/gun & all proceeds will go to them.  I may shoot more than one gun to help out and win multiple divisions instead of just one ..... :)

Edited by Nimitz

25 minutes ago, Nimitz said:

dude, I can't even remember when 50 was ... and why are you on Enos on Sun morning ?... don't you have anything better to do .... like go to the range to train ...

60 is starting to be a memory...;)

Karl

1 hour ago, Nimitz said:

dude, I can't even remember when 50 was ... and why are you on Enos on Sun morning ?... don't you have anything better to do .... like go to the range to train ...

I would be outside training with your Steel shoot banners (I'm getting close to GM), but since I'm horizontal in bed, I figured I would troll on Enos.