Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RMR PLATED BULLETS IN STOCK!

bowenbuilt

I just got in a shipment from Rocky Mountain Reloaders 124 grain plated round nose bullets. It took 2 weeks and well worth the short wait. These are excellent quality plated bullets at a decent price and only a 2 week wait so if you are looking for some practice bullets and everyone is out of stock give them a try. 9mm, .40 and .45 are available.

www.rmrbullets.com

I loaded several hundred of these yesterday with 4.6 grains of SR-7625 and they are wonderfully accurate. I didn't know they existed until a friend turned me on to them about 3 weeks ago but they have a good product! I just ordered another 2k. Better pricing and availability than Berry and as good or better quaility.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
RMR are easily my favorite plated projectiles. availability is much better than berry's or xtreme.

RMR is actually an Xtreme reseller.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I was just going to mention, that I had compared these online with the extreme bullets and decided to try the extreme for the cost savings.

Based on this it seems like they may be the same bullet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Am I crazy? The site does not give the diameter of the bullets. I cannot find cost of shipping. I guess if I placed a order the shipping would show up before I had to finalize it, but that still does not help me with the diameter. Many sites give diameters and a choice of diameters to choose from. Why would anyone buy a pig in a poke. That said, I guess you have had good results with these bullets, but I just can't buy that way.

The 9mm are .355 and the .40's are .400 the .45's are .451 and shipping is free. If you click on the thumbnail of the bullet it gives you the diameter such as below:

for a prompt answer.

Edited by bowenbuilt

Since RMR and Extreme are the same bullet, can you recommend a starting load and OAL for 147gr round nose using titegroup?

I don't have access to my notes right now, but I think I recall folks settling in around 147 bullet of 3.2 gr of titegroup with an OAL of 1.15.

• 1 month later...