Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Hotchkiss

Stoeger M3000 Scattergun?

louu   
51 minutes ago, tjmiller said:

I got it out, it's not broke or look off but I can absolutely get it to smash a little with a bare hand pushing it against a table, with a plate to push down I can get it to move a good bit. Maybe I just need a spring. 

Maybe just try calling stoger on the phone, not email, and ask them. If it's not supposed to do that they will probably just send you a new one. 

After digging through this thread for an hour without any luck I'll ask the question. My m3000 has run into an issue were it will not chamber a round from the mag tube about 40% of the time. The fired shell ejects fine and the bolt goes forward but the next round will not chamber and remains on the lifter. I've tried several different brands of shells and have the same issue. Anyone seen this before?

After digging through this thread for an hour without any luck I'll ask the question. My m3000 has run into an issue were it will not chamber a round from the mag tube about 40% of the time. The fired shell ejects fine and the bolt goes forward but the next round will not chamber and remains on the lifter. I've tried several different brands of shells and have the same issue. Anyone seen this before?

Yes- had the exact same problem. I changed my mag spring as it had been in there to long. Problem went away.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk