Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vibra Prime

cas

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief..............Does anybody have a 9-5 job? Is there some secret to getting notified that I do not know about? I can only check email or boards once or at most twice a day during work.

I checked this AM and my notification had been removed. I added the notification back in again this AM and did not get notified. Also checked stock and none were available. Then checked notifications again and I was removed again. Added notification and also put 1 in the cart again today. UGH :angry2:

The best advice I can give you is to backorder it. That will put you inline to get one. They are going to sell faster than they can be produced for awhile. That is just the way of the world. I will say that I think you will love them once you get it. Very nice tool for reloading. I know that there are tons of Notifications on this product and that email list takes time to generate and send so it is possible with high demand and backorders that a shipment can come in and sell out by the time you get a chance to look. I am just trying to do what I can do to help the folks here on the forum out so don't shoot the messenger.

Battenfeld was sold off almost a year ago.

I'm out of it, last thing I read about them was 2 years ago. http://columbiabusin...tellite-office/

Guess Russ didn't get the chance to hit his goal.

Its OK not bashing you or anything and will appologize if it seemed that way. Just felt that the CTD shot was well below the belt. Again had everyone on the forums best interest in mind just trying to give back to the community that has given a lot to me.

Its OK not bashing you or anything and will appologize if it seemed that way. Just felt that the CTD shot was well below the belt. Again had everyone on the forums best interest in mind just trying to give back to the community that has given a lot to me.

No problem at all, my comment was founded of the incorrect information that the Potterfields still owned all of the companies involved. Better to inform than let BS flourish.

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally got to play with my new Vibraprime last night (that sounds so dirty :devil: )

I nearly threw it across the room in frustration, after messing around with it for about 15 minutes. Kept feeling in about 5 primers and then stopping. After a good round of cursing at it, I emptied out the tube and put a light down inside it -- bingo, there was a little plastic shaving inside where the black connector thing joins to the metal tube, and it was blocking primers from falling to the bottom. After a 5 second fix it was humming along fine!

No longer dreading having to load match ammo for 2 nationals; in fact I'm kind of excited to get started this week.

I had written a long post with my frustrations. Decided to keep it short and sweet. This thing is pure junk. Returning mine and buying some extra pickup tubes.

Please PM me the link to your review if you don't want to put it in here , I am really interested to know the detail

There must be a learning curve to this thing.

I have so many primers (small rifle) - that get stuck in the 'out' feed hole - it's crazy. usually just a knock on the 'gun' will get ot going, but if they turn sideways - I almost always have to take it apart

What's the secret?

i will have to agree with D Hayden. The performance of this thing is way less than described by others with the old ones. It will not feed more than 5-6 with out getting one turned or half flipped righ at the drop hole. Deburred the tray and tube cleaned and polished the tray but very little improvment. Also when inserting the tray for the second time the two halves of the thing split at the front and I had to reglue it back together. Intrested in how others are doing with this new model.

i will have to agree with D Hayden. The performance of this thing is way less than described by others with the old ones. It will not feed more than 5-6 with out getting one turned or half flipped righ at the drop hole. Deburred the tray and tube cleaned and polished the tray but very little improvment. Also when inserting the tray for the second time the two halves of the thing split at the front and I had to reglue it back together. Intrested in how others are doing with this new model.

I'm having this issue too. It's extremely frustrating. Mine don't turn sideways, but they do get stuck at the hole and won't vibrate down. They get really stuck, nothing short of opening it up with get them unstuck. It has occasions when it works well for 20 - 25 primers, but i get atleast 5 stuck per tube fill. If anyone knows a fix that won't make the primers flip sideways, i'm all ears.

I had the same experience it simply doesn't work. Then I'd the opposite experience after finding the better quality one from ebay called "PALFILLER". Worked right out of the box!

I'm living in Canada so I bought one at ebay and found that they are actually located in here. I'm so happy that I personally put a review to my blog with videos. They even ask my permission to use my photos... :goof:

The price is higher than the blue junk but it worth every penny IMHO. Here's my personal blog, hope it helps:

http://pal-filler.bl...ler-review.html

I had written a long post with my frustrations. Decided to keep it short and sweet. This thing is pure junk. Returning mine and buying some extra pickup tubes.

Edited by calvinyung04