Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People who think mass/public shootings will fix their problems.

GregSmith

I haven't seen one person mention the direct correlation between an extended recession and the murder/suicide rate. The past 5 years have been a massive burden on the emotional health of this nation. When times are good, and people aren't living in a constant state of fear and anxiety, there is less of a mental strain on the people. You want to blame someone, go straight to the top for not doing what's necessary to get us out of the fiscal nightmare that exists in this country. Then have a cold hard look at the people who decided that another four years of dismal economic performance laced with handouts and freebies was a good idea.

The problem with gun control that people don't recognize is that once a law is passed, you can't just change your mind. You can be your ass that if the doctor in CT who lost his entire family in a despicable home invasion a couple years ago wasn't pro-gun then, he sure as hell is now. I carry every day, everywhere I go. I practice with my carry gun and I of course shoot USPSA. I would like to think that I am both mentally, and physically prepared to do whatever it takes to protect human life. In Canada, home invasions are commonplace, as the criminals know that the citizens can't protect themselves. I refuse to be a victim.

Edited by Lifeislarge

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic