Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People who think mass/public shootings will fix their problems.

GregSmith

Yeah, I live 15 minutes from the most recent mall shooting in Clackamas, Oregon. So I'm a little fired up right now. Idiots like this are ruining things for responsible gun owners. Shooting people won't make your problems go away and it isn't a way to express your poor little hurt feelings.

Society has been declining over the years and the whole "Everyone gets a ribbon for participating" just makes it easier for people to whine about their problems and do stupid crap like this. Progressives...sigh... you call this progress? No, you DON'T have to have the same traditional values I do, but you better have good morals to back it up.

There are people without arms and legs, with severe mental handicaps, people that live in cardboard boxes and you don't see them shooting people in malls or in schools.

Your problems aren't that bad. Someone always has it worse than you. Put your big boy pants on and get over it. Find a real way to take out your frustrations with the world. Go talk to someone, take up MMA... anything. Killing people won't make things better, it won't make you feel better and it doesn't make you look like anything other than a coward.

I'm not much of a violent person, Heck, I put spiders outside unless they're big and scary. (Then I'm sorry, but you gotta get squished.) But we need a way to deter people from doing the bad things in life. Public torture? Public hangings? No...that would be "mean" to those people that shoot up malls. I know violence doesn't solve violence...but seriously, something needs to be done.

If I were more of a conspiracy theorist, and I wanted to get rid of guns in my country, I would consider sending people out around the country to shoot people, showing the public that "assault rifles" need to go. But that's silly talk... and I'm not quite there yet...

Arrrrgghh...people suck. Merry Christmas indeed...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever seen the Bronson movie Telefon? Many have noticed that shootings tend to happen at points in time convenient to a political event or agenda.

Mark

No kidding! Maybe these guys are Obama's versions of suicide bombers. Unbelievable how often these mass public shootings are occurring this year.

My brother lives in Portland, and my Mom works somewhere in Clackamas. They called me and asked if I'd heard anything, and well, I hadn't. I then sigh as I hang up the phone. I know that burying my head in the sand wont do any good, but I just get so tired of this stuff. I haven't even turned it on the TV or radio at all since then. People do bad things, and I don't want to glorify them and their deeds.

Yes it sucks. Before we start with conspiracy theories and politics, let's take a moment to pray for the people affected by this latest nightmare. The gunman is now answering for his crimes at the highest level.

Since this stayed alive longer than I ever dreamed it would I'll add that I just stumbled upon Piers Morgan on CNN. On top of all the bad news a situation like this brings I got to hear a Brit of all people, spew anti gun rhetoric and try to impose his views on other Americans. Didn't we go down that road once already with them?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When in fact what we actually need is MORE CCW! :angry:

(sigh)

I agree with you Chris. ARM YOURSELVES! That is the answer. Gun free zones are not working out too well are they?

I'm sorry but Damn it!!! First Graders, so innocent. I'm having a hard time with this one.

Edited by Sarge

I'm sorry but Damn it!!! First Graders, so innocent. I'm having a hard time with this one.

Yeah- it's more ugly if that's possible. Just horrifying. I don't know if we can ever truly control or stop sick people from doing things like this. It's unfathomable.

As a teacher this makes me sick. Attacking the helpless while I look at my own kids in class today makes me realize just how bad it could be, because we can't protect ourselves in this career. Give him to the parents.

There is a special place in Hell for that motherf#&$^r. I say tear him limb from limb and toss whats left of him on the steps of city hall so that evil will know what we do to those who hurt our children.

(sorry if that was inappropriate for the forums but I'm a little heated. I'll understand if it's edited).

I understand your frustration, but I'm not going to edit it. I'm leaving it as an example of what NOT to post anywhere on this site.

I'm as disgusted and angry as anyone. Let's not lose our heads while expressing that, and get this closed prematurely.

Thanks...

At this point, things seem to be domestic in nature. Looks like he killed his dad in NJ and then drove to CT to kill his mother. Personally, I would not be surprised if he was on some type of medication and had come off it.

He is listed as 20 years old. So how does a 20 year old in NJ get at least 2 handguns? Reports are now saying 4 firearms total, with one being a .223 rifle.