Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Magwell help

Racefan

Does anyone know where to find a magwell for the M&P? My searches come up zip, zilch, zero, nada. There has to be someone on planet earth making them.....right?

Those companies that have made them in the past are out of stock. Any ideas when you folks will have em in stock again?

If anyone even has a used one they are not using I may even be interested in that....

Anyone try to fit a Glock or XD magwell?

Thanks again!!

Thanks kaiserb. I have seen these, and want one. Only problem is they have been sold out for quite some time.

I am trying to find one available presently. I should have made that a little clearer in my original post.

SJC has them!!

Pardon my ignorance, but what is SJC?

I too have been searching for one of these. I basically figured I can get the magwell and extensions and try them on my production M&P 9L shooting Limited Minor, and if I end up liking Limited I'll just buy the .40 Pro and the magwell and extensions will transfer over.

SJC has them!!

Pardon my ignorance, but what is SJC?

I too have been searching for one of these. I basically figured I can get the magwell and extensions and try them on my production M&P 9L shooting Limited Minor, and if I end up liking Limited I'll just buy the .40 Pro and the magwell and extensions will transfer over.

http://stores.sjcguns.com/StoreFront.bok

Anyone know of a good source for a M&P magwell. I ordered one from Speed Shooter Specialties back in October, then was told later the magwell was out of stock (website said it was in stock), and to this day still don't have a magwell for the M&P. I think I will start getting my M&P parts elsewhere. For now I need a good magwell for the M&P 40 Pro.

I got mine from Kenny at Speed Shooter Specialties. If you email or call, he could probably give you a timeframe when they will be back in stock. He's a great guy to work with and very helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

I emailed SSS and Kenny had me send the backstrap tool to him to modify since S&W is delaying the tools they modify. S&W did do a run of tools that the pin went into the polymer a little high and they were unable to drill. So they will not know if the tool is viable until they cut and drill. I had two tools and sent them both.

In my haste, I got an SJC magwell. While it is a quality piece of kit I am not completely satisfied. There is a slight gap on the sides of the magwell (it is not a smooth transition from magwell to gun). I have the SSS CDP magwell on my M&P 45 and the transition is smooth, no hangup.

Yes the magwell IS HUGE, but I am not happy with the transition.... I was able to send Kenny with SSS a couple backstrap tools to modify. He is shipping out their "Limited Magwell" to me today. From the looks online, it appears to be just as big. I will do a side by side when it arrives.

Edit: Sorry for the size of the photo... I resized it to 30% of the original and it is still F-ing huge.

post-44935-0-04414400-1358303508_thumb.j

Edited by mike821504