Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from NC

hlpressley

Hello guys just wanted to drop in to introduce myself as I am new to the forum and relatively new to shooting competition in general. I have participated in about 5 or 6 local IDPA matches and I am hooked! I shoot a 5" M&P Pro 9mm in the SSP class. I look forward to interacting with you guys and learning much more about the sport!

This Sunday is the USPSA match in Statesville, if you are interested. Typically the IDPA shooters just find they need an extra mag or three.

Really? Yes, I would be interested as I have been looking for a match to attend on a Sunday as I have 3 boys that all play basketball on Saturday's so that limits how much shooting I have been able to do as of late.

Fortunately for me I am lucky enough to own a little property out here in Union County and since the "gun bug" has bit me so hard this is where I spend the majority of my time....

range02.jpg

range.jpg

It is nothing spectacular but it is mine. I have actually been doing some practice IDPA style matches here with me and a few friends.

Edited by hlpressley

Hello gentlemen, this is my first reply on this forum and since I live in Wilmington, NC I figured I would start here. My name is Mike and I look forward to gathering some helpful information from everyone since I am new to competiiton shooting.

Edited by Thrillhammer

Glad you guys have joined. There are lots of people with great info on the forums. It looks like you have a pretty spectacular spot to practice wish I had that much space out where I wouldn't bother anyone. Also to Mike you should check out the anthill range it is about 30 minutes south of you near oak island. They do steel matches and I think an ipsc match a month.

Edited by ncxdm

Hello guys just wanted to drop in to introduce myself as I am new to the forum and relatively new to shooting competition in general. I have participated in about 5 or 6 local IDPA matches and I am hooked! I shoot a 5" M&P Pro 9mm in the SSP class. I look forward to interacting with you guys and learning much more about the sport!

Greetings from a fellow NC'er - up here in Burlington and hope to see you at a match some time! Nice shooting set-up, that will help you improve for sure!!

Will