Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Fried Chicken Blowout

BE Forums are awesome, but what else is there?

It's my opinion that the BE Forums are pretty much the end-all-be-all of practical competitive shooting forums. But what are the other great ones you guys know of? I'm not talking about the "tactical" bases forums that happen to have a few competition based sub-fourms... I'm just referring to those that are dedicated solely to competition. The only other one that I'm a member of, which is also a great forum is BoomerShooter.com

Who's got more links?? Post'em up!

MarkCO   

Action competition, not a lot. There are some, like Rimfire Central, that has a lot of competition guys. There are forums for SASS and STC somewhere I have run across too.

Edited by MarkCO

Yep, action competition only or maybe Multi-Gun specific? I've really fallen out of love with "tactical" based forums and have been looking at options to amuse me in my spare time while I'm waiting for my bullet order to arrive.

Marv Z   

3 Gun Nation has a forum that's part of AR15.com. Doesn't seem to be a lot of action there yet, but it's getting better. You can get there from 3 Gun Nations site or ar15.com

Micah   

Depends on what you are looking for. I check out czfirearms.us from time to time, but here seems to be the best place for shooting knowledge, sports shooting discussions, and selling stuff.

Is there a forum where Brian Enos, Ben Stoeger, Steve Anderson, Mike Huge and a bunch of other GM's chime in with advice and information?

I feel bad because I don't know the full list of awesomeness here. It feels like eavesdropping on the super squad at a national match.

Okay, having said that, locally in North Carolina http://www.carolinas...b.com/forum.php is where I've found a lot of useful information on local matches.

DNH

Edited by daves_not_here

But be warned. It is an outlaw site full of trolls. Really have to work hard to determine if the information is legit.

I recommend you apply the BS filter on every forum you visit.

There are lots of great competition shooting sites out there.

Indiana Gun Owners

3 Gun Nation

Bayou Shooters

Boise Shooters

Doodie Project

North East Shooters

The Firing Line

Wisconsin Shooters

And of course

BoomerShooter