Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BE Forums are awesome, but what else is there?

It's my opinion that the BE Forums are pretty much the end-all-be-all of practical competitive shooting forums. But what are the other great ones you guys know of? I'm not talking about the "tactical" bases forums that happen to have a few competition based sub-fourms... I'm just referring to those that are dedicated solely to competition. The only other one that I'm a member of, which is also a great forum is BoomerShooter.com

Who's got more links?? Post'em up!

Action competition, not a lot. There are some, like Rimfire Central, that has a lot of competition guys. There are forums for SASS and STC somewhere I have run across too.

Edited by MarkCO

Is there a forum where Brian Enos, Ben Stoeger, Steve Anderson, Mike Huge and a bunch of other GM's chime in with advice and information?

I feel bad because I don't know the full list of awesomeness here. It feels like eavesdropping on the super squad at a national match.

Okay, having said that, locally in North Carolina http://www.carolinas...b.com/forum.php is where I've found a lot of useful information on local matches.

DNH

Edited by daves_not_here

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...