Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bushmaster Announces 2nd Annual Tarheel 3 Gun Challenge

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do we need slings. and can we assume that the round count for rifle and pistol is in the neighborhood of 200 each or would we be wrong

Was wondering the same thing.

Thanks,

Hey guy and gals...any of you shot this before? Need to know if we drive to each bay or if we need carts or maybe a caddie; the Masters is over and some guys whose pros didn't make the cut are looking for work :goof: . The way the rules read, with your respective cars being a safe area, one would think that you drive to each bay. Any other locale related info would be much appreciated, never been to this venue before. Oh and one more thing, is there an advantage to shooting this with a Bushmaster rifle? I have seen circumstance where the title sponsor does something to encourage use of their toys in a match. Thanks!!!

seems like they are going to keep us waiting. i like it. nothing has mentioned slings and we have the approximate round count. would like to see a schedule though. i probably won't make it by 8 on wednesday so i will be at the range really early to register

Missing this match is going to be the only bad thing about moving to the Pacific Northwest. This was best match for testing your rifle skills all year

Ohhh the forecast does not look good; 60% change of rain on Thursday and 70% Saturday. Can anyone who has shot this before tell us how well the ranges drain? Need to know how many pairs of boots to bring.

Thanks!

You will not be shooting in plowed fields. All stages except one is on grass the other one can be a little wet but that will be solved tuesday after we spread saw dust down just to be prepared in case we get some rain. Thur. chance of light rain./ Fri nice 73/ Sat maybe late afternoon light rain.

Edited by 3gunwoody

I'm hosting the event only. Charles said he will send out all the info. late Sunday. I can tell you that the stages are very challenging! You will not be disappionted. Lots of different options and choices on which gun to shoot during the course of fire. Was no need to send out stage designs for that reason. They never lay out the same way on paper as they do on the range anyway.We will be there all day Wed. until 6:00 gate will be locked after that. Zero range will be open til 5:30. Ro's shot the match this Friday and Saturday so stages are wide open to walk through Wed. Looking forward to seeing everyone and glad to be able to host such a awesome group of shooters a place to burn some powder!!!

Looking forward to the match as well. Long range is my game but my team mate has talked me into shooting some 3 gun now so I am looking to have some fun. Unfortunately I pulled a calf muscle the other day and my times won't be very good where I have to move as I will be much slower. Still shooting though! Bad day at the range is better than a day at work ;)

Check in is now 2 and a half days away and for those of us coming from out of town it would be nice to have some idea of what we are in for, especially when we have to budget truck space with 2-3 other guys.