Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Alabama Sectional

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My app should be in today. Maybe tomorrow. When will we know if we made it in via waiting list or not? Shooting Friday isn't really an option for me, gotta be at work. I'll have to stand down and get my money back if I can't shoot Saturday. Thanks. - Jake

*Edit- I guess that wasn't very clear. My question was supposed to be - Are you going to keep the waiting list live all the way up to the week of the match or do you have a cut off date where you'll let us know Friday is our only option? Thanks again.

Edited by pointofimpact

My app should be in today. Maybe tomorrow. When will we know if we made it in via waiting list or not? Shooting Friday isn't really an option for me, gotta be at work. I'll have to stand down and get my money back if I can't shoot Saturday. Thanks. - Jake

*Edit- I guess that wasn't very clear. My question was supposed to be - Are you going to keep the waiting list live all the way up to the week of the match or do you have a cut off date where you'll let us know Friday is our only option? Thanks again.

We will keep the waiting list open until the middle of the week before the match, at least. At some point, you have to print lables, etc.

Mark

Labels?? I thought you were going to have biometric fingerprint scanners on the nooks this year??

Yeah, we thought it easier than the DNA swab and RFID chip you proposed with the IPOD......

Mark

We will keep the waiting list open until the middle of the week before the match, at least. At some point, you have to print lables, etc.

Mark

10-4. Thanks for the info brother. Hopefully I'll squeak in. I've watched/photographed this match two years in a row. I want to SHOOT it! haha

The 2013 Alabama Sectional - Heart of Dixie Shootout has been approved as a USPSA Level II match as of this morning.

We will make a decision if or when we will post the stages sometime this week.

REMEMBER - we are now full for Saturday. The only shooting slots available are for Friday. We have some top shooters shooting on Friday. Dave Sevigny, Rodney May, and several USAMU shooters are currently scheduled to shoot Friday.

Mark K.

Mark, thanks for the opportunity to be a Match Sponsor for the Heart of Dixie Shootout.

For anyone thinking about having some plugs made, we are planning on setting up early FRIDAY morning, and making plugs all day long.

So if you're shooting on Saturday, and want to have a new pair of plugs to use, stop by on Friday when you come and sign in and look at stages.......have your impressions made, and you can pick up your plugs Saturday morning before you shoot!

Also, watch our dealer's forum here on BE and our Facebook page (linked from our main website) for special discounts only good for participants in the Heart of Dixie Shootout.

As of today, I can report that we have enough competitors in each USPSA division that we will recognize all 6 Pistol Divisions.

AL Sectional Bylaws state that to be recognized as "Sectional Champion" you must be a resident of the state of Alabama. This is distinct from being High Overall Division Winner.

As of today, we have Alabama residents in each Division.

Mark Kauder

Sorry - it did not take the screen shot I pasted in.

>

> Limited GM 2

> Limited M 4

> Limited A 10

> Limited B 18

> Limited C 22

> Limited D 2

> Limited U 9

> 67

>

> Limited 10 B 3

> Limited 10 C 3

> Limited 10 U 1

> 7

>

> Open GM 1

> Open M 10

> Open A 6

> Open B 13

> Open C 8

> Open D 3

> Open U 1

> 42

>

> Production GM 3

> Production M 7

> Production A 7

> Production B 17

> Production C 16

> Production D 3

> Production U 5

> 58

>

> Revolver GM 1

> Revolver A 1

> Revolver C 2

> Revolver D 2

> 6

>

> Single Stack GM 2

> Single Stack M 1

> Single Stack A 4

> Single Stack B 1

> Single Stack C 8

> Single Stack D 1

> Single Stack U 4

> 21

Hello, Guys I new to this forum and so far its great. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jeremy Brannon, owner of Jabs Extreme Steel Targets. Want to thank Mark K for the invite and the opportunity to be a match level sponsor at the AL sectional championship this year. Looking to be a fun match.

Jabs will be there both days with targets setup to look at and purchase and maybe other products from some of our shooting team sponsors. Area 51 Tactical, Trojan Tactical, Prodigy Tactical, and gunn-fighter.com.

We will also be having a raffle for everyone to enter to win some brand new fine targets from Jabs Extreme Steel Targets total of 5 targets to be won.

There will be two targets up for raffle that are valued at $250 or more. So come join the fun EAGC and Mark K put on a great match. Thanks

Looking forward to another GREAT match in Alabama !!!!! Last year was my first try as a Range Master at a bigger than club match. Will be better prepared this year.

Mark has some AWESOME stages drawn up for all to shoot.

See every one there! !!!

Hopalong

Folks, we have 206 folks entered. Saturday is full up. Friday has basically 4 full squads of folks already registered, and I have gotten messages from enough people to know that we have another squad of people signing up.

We are almost exactly a month out from the match, and we have staffing for 7 squads for Friday. PLEASE make me have to find more staff for Friday!! :goof:

Friday will be every bit as fun as Saturday. Several big names shooting Friday already, and a I am sure of at least two more coming.

Mark K