Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Alabama Sectional

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does the match start on both days? I am considering working the match if help is still needed.

Ryan,

Would love to have you work - Shooting both days starts at 8am this year.

I only have 2 Staff slots for Saturday, shoot Friday open. More going the other direction.

Personal Email me ASAP when you know and I will pencil you in.

Mark K.

147 Shooters registered. 3 squads on Saturday already full.

My open RO slots are are down to a couple each day (Fri and Sat), so PLEASE email me before you send in an application saying you will RO.

Mark Kauder

Match Director

What time does the match start on both days? I am considering working the match if help is still needed.

Ryan,

Would love to have you work - Shooting both days starts at 8am this year.

I only have 2 Staff slots for Saturday, shoot Friday open. More going the other direction.

Personal Email me ASAP when you know and I will pencil you in.

Mark K.

Thanks Mark. Looking forward to it.

177 shooter registered. Less than 20 slots available for Saturday. Plenty available for Friday shooting.

If any of the current Saturday Shooters have the flexability to move to Friday, I am sure there are shooters that would appreciate it.

Mark K.

The DNROI has not yet sanctioned the stages, so, will consider after we hear from him.

Mark

You know them NROI guys are REAL BUSY and us (shooters) are more than willing to help them out.....so go ahead and post the stages and all of us here will be happy to pitch in and review them for any possible errors and offer our advice on how to correct them......it is the least we can do !!!

The DNROI has not yet sanctioned the stages, so, will consider after we hear from him.

Mark

You know them NROI guys are REAL BUSY and us (shooters) are more than willing to help them out.....so go ahead and post the stages and all of us here will be happy to pitch in and review them for any possible errors and offer our advice on how to correct them......it is the least we can do !!!

You're just out of ideas for your next two matches, right? :goof:

Mark

Folks,

Saturday Squadding is FULL, FULL, FULL.

There are plenty of good slots and squads on Friday. No difference in shooting on Friday, ROs, and staff are about the same.

A waiting list has been started for Saturday - the ranking on the list goes by Date and Time on the postmark of your entry.

Saturday shooters - if any of you have the flexibility to move to Friday, I am sure that there are shooters that would appreciate the slot. HOWEVER, I will not trade slots, i.e. you will move to Friday if your buddy can have your slot on Saturday, etc. That would not be fair.

Mark Kauder

Match Director.