Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Alabama Sectional

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to update: Our admin team just sent me about 40 more applications to put into the system, so if you sent your application to us in the last week or so, you should be getting a self-squadding notification sometime later today (takes a while to get them in).

This brings the entries up to a little over 70 shooters so far.

Mark K

I have not got all the ROs that I need that would shoot Friday and work Saturday, but I am getting close. I still have a pretty big gap to fill of ROs that would work Friday and Shoot Saturday.

If you are a certified RO, or an experienced non-Certified RO, and/or someone with experience scoring with Practiscore, Uncle Sam (Sam Keen is the match RM) Needs YOU.

Get those Applications in. We are 3 months out from the match and almost 25% full.

Mark K

I really want to shoot this match. I should know more in Jan if I can make it down or not. I also can't decide if I want to defend my Production title or try for something different...

Come on, L10 this year, Limited next, then Open, go for the hat-trick......

I have not got all the ROs that I need that would shoot Friday and work Saturday, but I am getting close. I still have a pretty big gap to fill of ROs that would work Friday and Shoot Saturday.

If you are a certified RO, or an experienced non-Certified RO, and/or someone with experience scoring with Practiscore, Uncle Sam (Sam Keen is the match RM) Needs YOU.

Get those Applications in. We are 3 months out from the match and almost 25% full.

Mark K

Please Note: IF two or three shooters enter to work the match, and say they want to work together on a certain day, we will try an accommodate your desire, but cannot guarantee it. We will only be having 2 ROs per squad on Friday, and three on Saturday, and most of the stages/squads already have someone assigned. Remember, we have to have one certified RO per stage.......

If we cannot accomodate your request, we will notify you to see if you still want to RO, pay for your entry, or withdraw from the match.

Mark K.

Mark, did you mention match motel info yet? or did I just miss that target. :goof:

We will not have a specific match hotel - We will soon post a list of hotels that have given us some good rates. It will be on the website. I will announce when that is up. Hopefully our web goddess will get to it soon.

Mark K

105 Shooters Registered.

Still need a couple asst RO to work Saturday, and several ROs and asst ROs to work Friday. Email before sending entries, to make sure we still need them, before sending RO entries.

Mark

109 entries, of that, an estimated 80 will be shooting Saturday. Maximum of 157 shooters on Saturday, so we are over half full for Saturday.

Mark K.

:surprise: filling out my app today!