Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How Much Are The Current USPSA activity fees?

Sarge

Doing my first match report and just want to verify.

$3 per shooter right?

Regardless of USPSA membership right?

What is the fee for an all classifier match?

Thanks guys!cheers.gif

$3 per shooter right?

Thanks guys!cheers.gif

If you are using EzWinScore (which you should be according to rule: 9.11.1), then just go to Reports.Activity Reports... You can even print out the reports.

Edited by Skydiver

Yes, the fee is for all shooters (and a reentry is counted as another shooter with the same fees due), USPSA members or not. The club only gets activity points towards Nationals slots from members shooting though. Other is based on # of class. stages. I think it is $6.50 per for a 6 stage special.

Are you uploading the activity report online? I cannot remember if it is required yet or not, but WAY easier. I pay our fee with a credit card right after uploading and get reimbursed from the club. We have a lot of new shooters and I would hate to forget to pay before the next update and start fielding the emails/phone calls :)

Edited by Tim/GA

$3 per shooter right?

Thanks guys!cheers.gif

If you are using EzWinScore (which you should be according to rule: 9.11.1), then just go to Reports.Activity Reports... You can even print out the reports.

My stats guy is going to be doing that.

What is it at level 2 and higher?

From the same link skydiver sent me:

Level II Match - without classifier

$2.50 per registered competitor per division.

Level II Match - with classifier

$4.00 per registered competitor per division.

Level III Match - with up to 2 classifiers

$5.00 per registered competitor per division.

Are you uploading the activity report online? I cannot remember if it is required yet or not, but WAY easier. I pay our fee with a credit card right after uploading and get reimbursed from the club. We have a lot of new shooters and I would hate to forget to pay before the next update and start fielding the emails/phone calls :)

We are uploading online. We do things a little differently. I bring all the money home, deposit it into my match checking account and do all the math. I will then pay the fees with card, deduct my MD pay($0) and other expenses and write a check to the club for the rest. Sounds like either way achieves the same result.

We are uploading online. We do things a little differently. I bring all the money home, deposit it into my match checking account and do all the math. I will then pay the fees with card, deduct my MD pay($0) and other expenses and write a check to the club for the rest. Sounds like either way achieves the same result.

Yep, sounds pretty much the same. I am glad we can do all of the reports online, would have hated to deal with it back when it was all paper and snail mail. Big thing for me is making sure to get the scores posted quickly and pay the activity fee so that the classifier scores go in the next update- shooters watch for those 2 things.

Good luck as MD, oh and good to see we area all getting that big salary :)

Only after 2 years of doing stats have I figured out: post match result as quickly as possible and post corrections as quickly as possible. Upload early. Upload often.

But hold off on uploading the classifier until 2-3 days after the match. It's much easier to do corrections in EzWinScore than fighting with the Online Corrections Form on the USPSA website.