Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is there anywhere that has a Mossberg 930 JM in stock?

Locating one of these is frustrating.... After almost a year Mossberg still can't get enough out there to stop their customers from going to a competitors model??? What good is a low cost alternative if you can't get it or have to get gouged to buy used?. Not a great marketing plan for a new model!!! Maybe a Benelli is a simpler plan, very disappointing......

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a local FFL to order one for you, wait times have been very reasonable. Yall complaining that you cant walk in to your local gun shop and get one is laughable. Shops cant keep everythinig we want in stock all the time, its just the nature of doing business.

Promod1385 - you said to go to a shop and have them order one that wait times are very reasonable. WHERE? I'm one 6 different lists for the past 4 months of some if the largest gun suppliers in the US and they haven't received any for months. Maybe you know some shops with good connections. Can you PM me one or two? Thanks.

I finally gave up on ever finding a 930 Jerry and just made one of my own. Below is my 930 Turkey model with a Nordic +6. The ports in the barrel will be worked around with sheet metal to keep me out of open class.

Mossberg930.JPG

Nice job. Looks like a fiber bead on it, which one did you get?

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a guy on calguns.net last week selling the 22" for $800. Pretty reasonable in these times and since the gun was already hard to get before the crazyness happened.

Edited by JamesY

I finally gave up on ever finding a 930 Jerry and just made one of my own. Below is my 930 Turkey model with a Nordic +6. The ports in the barrel will be worked around with sheet metal to keep me out of open class.

Mossberg930.JPG

Nice job. Looks like a fiber bead on it, which one did you get?

The 930 Turkey model came with a Fiber-optic front sight from the factory! I removed the rear rifle sight from the rib.

Im also in WA, they give him a timeframe and which store?

I do not know which store. Sometimes he buys out of a GS in Salem as he has residency in OR. The guy there is named Rich or Rick. Dad said it was "months out". I will ask him. With what I hear on this forum though I do not expect to shoot this gun until winter. Seems they do not make many, and I bet we are no where near the top of the list. If I find a good deal on another used gun, I will probably end up with two shotguns by winter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up a 24" 930 JM Pro at Academy last Wednesday in Houston. They said they just got it in the night before. If you call their corporate support# in the morning an hour before the stores open and give them the SKU they will search every store for you, then they put you on hold and call the store to confirm they have it. Just asked them to hold and drove over to pick it up!

I just picked one up at Nashville Armory in... Nashville, about 3 hours ago. $721 out the door. I know they had at least one more in stock, which would be the display. Mine is the 24" non-ported JM Pro Tactical Class.

Mac