Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is there anywhere that has a Mossberg 930 JM in stock?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking for a couple of months.

Found one on gunbroker that sold for over 700$.

ammo4guns in NY had one, but would not ship. (blessing in disguise if you do a search on them)

I was on the instant notify by email at half a dozen places.

Never got a notification. I randomly checked a few places Monday, and Grabagun had them. I did a few more windows to check and they did.

Web site order would not work. I called to order. (by the time I was done ordering one left, and soon after out of stock)

Got an email notification a few days after they were out of stock!

I got lucky. Under 600$ delivered and 25$ transfer fee at the LGS.

5 minutes with some Hoppes #9 and CLP (did not break down),

went to range- 5 full power slugs, 5 buck shot, 5 high brass #6,

then 50 Federal Walmart Low Brass number 8.

Had one FTF. If you don't push in the shell all the way, and elevator comes down enough, it will ghost feed by itself.

The one FTF was one of those. (no problems with a couple of on purpose ghost feeds)

Yes, you can catch your thumb. I may radius the receiver a touch there. Only did it trying the two shell technique once, and reaching over showing my son the other time.

Fit and finish is Mossberg. Better than CZ, Daly, Viper, etc. About like Stoeger 2000. Nothing like Benelli. YMMV.

Happy as stink with it.

However- slugs hitting a foot high at 25 meters.

Little bummed about that. Thought rib would make bead plenty high as compared to my no rib 500s.

If you have any info on tri-viz, williams slugger, or some other easy install, higher front, adjustable, etc. sights please let me know.

I have NO luck when it comes to what I want. I want a 3G1 upper. Not in stock at a reasonable price anywhere.

Do a search on higher front sight for jm930. Some solutions have been suggested. I forget which brand/model i installed, but its in the thread. Not sure i would want a rear sight; while useful for slugs it is likely to slow down shooting of shot shells, but being a newbie, i could well be wrong :)

Mark

Some popped up on Buds - 22" 9 shot for $599 - free shipping

Not enough posts to link directly, put www in before:

.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/79799/Mossberg+930+12Ga.+JERRY+MICULEK+Model+9-SHOT

I never got an email about it either. I wouldn't have even looked if I hadn't seen the previous post. BTW thanks for posting them in stock. They must have had at least 2 because after I ordered the item was still available.

Starting to see more and more out on the range. Oddly enough, usually see a problem at least once during the matches. Not consistent with the issues but they're usually related to loading/clearing.

Does anyone else think its a farse and bs that they won't keep up with demand on these? Sounds like either they are gonna stop making them or they are trying to fix unknown problems. If I was the company rep I'd be saying "hey! We are missing out on customers here fellas". I just can never understand companies with popular products that no one can find

• 1 month later...