Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is there anywhere that has a Mossberg 930 JM in stock?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one and have been very happy with it, its run flawlessly out of the box. And for the price you really can't beat it. I needed it for a 3gun match and didn't want to shell out the money for the benelli, fn slp, or versa max. If you can find one, jump on it

I have one and have been very happy with it, its run flawlessly out of the box. And for the price you really can't beat it. I needed it for a 3gun match and didn't want to shell out the money for the benelli, fn slp, or versa max. If you can find one, jump on it

Agreed. Runs great with any ammo. Not as fast cycling as a Benelli, but not as temperamental either.

Bill's Gun Shop in Minnesota has 3 of them on the shelf at their Robbinsdale location. I don't know what the process is to buy one and have it shipped out of state, but I do know that they will do private gun transfers/sale and ship a gun to an FFL out of state for a fee. I can't imagine it would be much different.

http://billsgs.com/

Are they worth all the trouble trying to get?

Mossbergs web site doesn't even list these guns

dpms doesn't list the 3G1 either, anyone know why this is the case?

sorry to threadjack the guy above compelled me like a vampire

Agree +2 great gun , eats everything , very happy .

about a month back both Bud's and Gallery of Guns got a small amount in an i was able to secure one from GoG before they all went. I literally got the notification late on a friday afternoon that they were in stock, and i was able to watch the stock dwindle until they were sold out in just a few hours time! Unfortunately GoG doesn't have a backorder process, but i think buds will send you a note if you add it.

If anyone else out there happens across a 22" version please let me know. I called all of the one's listed above and no one has the 22" in stock. I know there is a demand out there but it seems Mossberg is pretty slow on these for some reason, when you have places like Bud's only getting a few in at a time that means production is pretty low.

Same boat as you. I'm just starting out in 3 gun and I wanted something that wouldn't break the bank. I am wait listed on three different sites plus I have my local deal on the lookout through his 4 distributors. He put in a back order on both the 22 and the 24. Only one of those has my name on it. If they come in and he doesn't have anyone lined up for the other I will let you know.

Wildcat, one of the gun shops listed above has a 24" in stock for $590. I can't remember which one as I called them all and I only wanted the 22" version. They all said $30 to ship and of course your local transfer fee.

You can knock the Mossbergs if you wish?... but were are you going to get that kind of gun for so few $$$$/.. I have a 22" gun added the +6 Nordic tube and the longest end cap ... easy 11 rounds, dropped the stock .250 (free) and on and on... Good value, runs anything. Frog lube it and blast away. I did the Buds thing... quick to notify when in stock. Use the echeck and avoid the cc fee...Mike

Edited by mike NM