Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G21 mag pouches

caz41

Tuff products 5 in line holster, they fit in there nice and snug, and since it's fabric it conforms to the belt. The cover is removable for easier access to the magazines. I want to say it costs about $40.

Cheers,

Jeremy

For IDPA it's Comptac for anything Glock. That includes holsters and mag pouches. Great product and service. In USPSA Production CR Speed belt and pouches.

How did you configure your CR Speed to accept G21 mags?

I use Tactical Kydex pouches for my G21. He's on Glocktalk, and they're (2) for $20 shipped. I'm using DAA polymer universal pouches for my G20SF limited rig.

I'm not on glocktalk, I'm assuming he doesn't have a website. Can you post a picture of what they look like.

I use Tactical Kydex pouches for my G21. He's on Glocktalk, and they're (2) for $20 shipped. I'm using DAA polymer universal pouches for my G20SF limited rig.

I'm not on glocktalk, I'm assuming he doesn't have a website. Can you post a picture of what they look like.

I don't think you have to be a member to see it, so here's a link (pics are in the ad):

http://glocktalk.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=24889&title=kydex-magazine-holders&cat=8

Here's his email address, he usually responds pretty quickly. tacticalkydex@bellsouth.net

ETA:

IMG_9574.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

Edited by MEAT

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For IDPA it's Comptac for anything Glock. That includes holsters and mag pouches. Great product and service. In USPSA Production CR Speed belt and pouches.

How did you configure your CR Speed to accept G21 mags?

I'd like to know the same, can't see it working without sanding the hell outta the inside...

I too am looking for a fast mag holders for a G20 limited set up. I tried the new double alpha mag holders and the cr speed with no luck. The tactical kydex look promising, priced well and sit up higher than most kydex ones. I might have to give these a try

I too am looking for a fast mag holders for a G20 limited set up. I tried the new double alpha mag holders and the cr speed with no luck. The tactical kydex look promising, priced well and sit up higher than most kydex ones. I might have to give these a try

I'm using the DAA Universal Pouches (polymer) with my G20 mags, and they fit pretty well. The adjustment screws are backed out quite a bit, but so far they've all held up

nicely.

I don't think you have to be a member to see it, so here's a link (pics are in the ad):

http://glocktalk.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=24889&title=kydex-magazine-holders&cat=8

Here's his email address, he usually responds pretty quickly. tacticalkydex@bellsouth.net

ETA:

IMG_9574.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

Got 4 for my 1911 and 2 more for my g21.... I love Comp-Tacs stuff so dont get me wrong there but the quality of Mitch's stuff is as great if not more so and a $20 for a double or two singles you absolutely cant go wrong. I'll never buy a magazine pouch from anyone else.

Edited by shasta214