Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Opinions on non-Dillon branded aftermarket parts?

I am interested in knowing what you all think about all these aftermarket parts made by other people than Dillon for the Dillon presses.

Not die sets from other brands that fit, but case & bullet feeders, clone stands, improved powder adjustment knobs, toolhead improvements, reversible toolheads (.38 special to .357 or .44 special to magnum), etc...?

What your experience is: yuck, meh, great?

I run a needle bearing under my shell plate bolt on my 650. I also run funnel/adapters on my spent primer cup, Mr. Bulletfeeders, and Uniquetek micrometer powder knobs and baffles on my 650 and 1050. All of these are great improvements in my book.

I run a needle bearing under my shell plate bolt on my 650. I also run funnel/adapters on my spent primer cup, Mr. Bulletfeeders, and Uniquetek micrometer powder knobs and baffles on my 650 and 1050. All of these are great improvements in my book.

How good is the powder meter? I always struggle during weight adjustments, especially when I want to test batches in powder increment. Nightmare. Thanks!

needle bearing with modified ejector wire

2012-04-29+15.09.34.jpg

this was kind of a duh thing media catcher from the case feeder

2012-04-05+19.59.26.jpg

unused primer catcher basically just a 1" tube melted at one end and cut to fit

2011-10-17+18.09.11.jpg

and primer drop tube along with a stainless steel roller so the tube doesn't hit the completed round box