Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I thought this was a good challenge

Sunday at RRGC Stage 5 had two Cooper tunnels. I had never shot a stage with a Cooper Tunnel so it was quite a way to bust my cherry having to get though two of them! I thought it was an excellent stage.

Check it out.

Nice stage, i must say. I am taking notes. What was your score on this one, Lawboy?

Oh my. Do not take notes from my runs! I am a nobody U shooter in SS, lol.

I think my time was 27.81. points were 112/120. Penalities were 1 no shoot. :angry2:

I was first Single Stack on the stage.

My only complaint with the stage design is you have to finish in either tunnel and thus is a bugger to unload, show clear, hammer down and holster.

The RO should have directed the shooter to exit the tunnel to ULSC. As the shooter, I would have stepped out of the tunnel first regardless.

Edited by TMC

My only complaint with the stage design is you have to finish in either tunnel and thus is a bugger to unload, show clear, hammer down and holster.

The RO should have directed the shooter to exit the tunnel to ULSC. As the shooter, I would have stepped out of the tunnel first regardless.

There were some people for whom it was almost certainly easier to ULASC from within the tunnel. I did that, then holstered when I got back up on my feet but I could have done either way as I had in difficulty in the tunnel. I don't think it mattered much.

• 7 months later...