Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Mid-Atlantic "Factory Gun" Championship.

Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol Club is proud to host the 2012 USPSA Mid-Atlantic section match.

The match will be held on Saturday July 7th and Sunday July 8th 2012, with two shooting sessions on Saturday (AM and PM) and one shooting session on Sunday. We are planning on 8 stages plus a chrono stage. There will also be a shooting sessions on Friday for the ROs.

Please note that this match will be a "factory gun" match with only the Production, Single Stack, Limited 10, and Revolver divisions being recognized, we are not offering Open and Limited due to state laws. This will be a prize match, in the order of finish in the division and class.

We will be updating our webpage with more details as we approach the match date.

If you have any questions, please contact us at section-match@cjuspsa.org

If you would like to volunteer to RO, please contact us at section-match-ro@cjuspsa.org.

To sign up for the match please download the application and mail it with your check, following the instructions included in the application. Note that this is a fill in form type of application and we would appreciate if you type in your information before printing it and mailing it out, it will help us read it the pertinent details without having to call you for clarification.

Central Jersey puts on some very good matches. If you have not been to CJRPC in the past two years. you have a surprise awaiting you. Where we used to have 5 large dessert like pits and a couple smaller pits, we now have I think 17 pits! There is ample parking and the distance between the stages is minimal, just around the end of the next berm, no hills to climb, no streams to ford.

You really don't want to miss out on this match. Vlad and his crew will be putting up same really interesting and challenging stages.

We all look forward to seeing you all on the range in July.

The application for the Mid-Atlantic Section Match is posted below.

Application to the match is here.

Come out and shoot Saturday OR Sunday. Saturday you can shoot morning or afternoon. Sunday is all day.

We are currently planning the stages and you can expect some really great stages.

If you shoot our regular matches in New Jersey you already know what kind of stages to expect.

No Gimmicks, Lots of rounds, a Mix of Fast and Accurate, Free Style.

Don't delay. Online squadding is being set up now and should go live shortly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I somehow didn't get notifications for the thread.

The stages are being finalized today and tomorrow and sent to NROI for approval. As soon as we get them back we will post them. Right now we are looking at a total of 8 stages plus chrono.

Yes we have slots open, I suspect we won't fill out the match at this pace so if you want to send in your apps please do so.

I checked their website not much details

Btw any one as the address to the range? Latitude, longitude will do as well. :blush:

168 S Stump Tavern

Jackson NJ 08527

Latitude 40N 05' 27", Longitude 74W 24' 21"

Latitude Decimal 4,438,000 - Longitude Decimal 550,600

Sorry I somehow didn't get notifications for the thread.

The stages are being finalized today and tomorrow and sent to NROI for approval. As soon as we get them back we will post them. Right now we are looking at a total of 8 stages plus chrono.

Yes we have slots open, I suspect we won't fill out the match at this pace so if you want to send in your apps please do so.

Unfortunaly many fear traveling to NJ with guns. I am from PA and travel in and out of Nj for matches periodically. It is no big deal as long as you follow FOPA and do not spend the night in NJ. Vlad and his folks at CJ run a real good match. I am shooting Sunday as I am shooting the Steel Challenge at York, PA on Saturday. You will not be disappointed in this match. I hope to see more BENOS shooters at the match.

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to being able to accommodate more shooters, we could use a few more ROs to help out the match staff. If you're interested in helping out -- for one shooting session, two, or all three, please contact Vlad. We look forward to seeing you all at the match!

This match will be a blast. If anyone has shot at CJ, you know this will be a good time. If anyone has ever wanted to wander into the Republic of NJ and shoot a match this is as good a time as ever. With Production division growing to be the most dominantly filled division in our sport, this will be the match to compete in. The range is easy to get to, stages are closely located to one another, simply an excellent range to go to. If your on the fence, quiet your fears or doubts. Your in good hands coming to this match. Get your app in and dont miss this match, this will prove to be one that gets marked on your calendar every year! See you all in a couple weeks, H!

I have seen some reports that the temperature is going to be as high as 104 degrees this Saturday. Be sure to bring plenty of sunscreen and fluids. There isn't any shade at this range so bring your own shade if possible.

Edited by Babaganoosh