Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Match Information

Would it be possible to find out if there are enough people registered in Heavy optics to make a division. I really do not want to haul that gun up there if I am going to be shooting Tac ops anyway.

Here are the current numbers for the divisions. I have received 10-12 apps yesterday and today that have not been entered.

Heavy Iron 13, Heavy Optics 11, Open 20, Tactical Iron 53, Tactical Optics 156

thanks

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I will probably regret this, but can I request some long range rifle targets this year? Maybe a few at 400 and 500 yards?

done and done!

Great!

Oh no, now I have noone but myself to blame if I miss them...

Nevermind, I can just blame my rifle!

:roflol:

I know I will probably regret this, but can I request some long range rifle targets this year? Maybe a few at 400 and 500 yards?

done and done!

Great!

Oh no, now I have noone but myself to blame if I miss them...

Nevermind, I can just blame my rifle!

:roflol:

I'm handling all blame for misses this year. :-)

How many shooting irons in TI? That's what I'd like to know.

I like how there are a lot more people shooting in Tac-Irons (or Tac-Limited to those more politically correct). Having the red-dots join in on that division is sure the reason why. But I've always questioned the fairness. It would be nice to know who's shooting irons and who's shooting red-dots to kind of see how well they match up against each other at the final results.

I like how there are a lot more people shooting in Tac-Irons (or Tac-Limited to those more politically correct). Having the red-dots join in on that division is sure the reason why. But I've always questioned the fairness. It would be nice to know who's shooting irons and who's shooting red-dots to kind of see how well they match up against each other at the final results.

Kurt (probably the winningest TI shooter in 3Gun) shot Tac-Scope at RM3G and at least 4 of the top 5 in TI were shooting a 1x optic with the top 2 spots using a Prismatic. I certainly think that the Prismatic provides benefit over straight irons, but some of the proponents asking for the 1x optics in the Irons divisions are now shooting in other divisions.

I'm one of the 53 as well as my 14yr old boy. He's running an Eotech and I just ordered a prismatic today and got an appointment at the eye Dr. next week. I'm dang sure not that fast or good enough for anybody to worry about.

Didn't mean to turn this thread into the debated red dot vs irons subject. I'm just curious and would like to know who ran with what at the end.

Personally, I'm in Heavy Metal Irons and I'm glad O3GC is keeping the tradition of it being irons only.

Just register for Tac ops. Looking forward to attending my first big match. Hooray for long range targets! Better break out the 69gn smk's!

This is a great match to make your first, but then again it will spoil you.

Trying to get ammo supplies ready for this match. Is there a round count yet? Is there a limit on shot size? And are we going to need slugs and/or buckshots? Thanks.

Plan on 125 pistol, rifle, shotgun, and 3 slugs.