Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Match Information

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have open slots for you, just go to the match website www.forconquest.com and all the info you need is there.

My friends and I from Alaska are going to try to make this match. Looks like fun. Hope you have room for 3 open shooters.

Pat

• 1 month later...

Anybody heard from the match staff?

I e-mailed Kirk AND used the website contact form over a week ago requesting withdrawal from the match... not that I'm expecting a refund overnight, but it would be nice to get some confirmation that any of my multiple requests were received.

Thanks,

-Randy

Randy,

We received your request and you have been removed from the match. Both Kirk and I have been traveling a lot with our different jobs. A refund will be processed for you soon, and hope to see you next year.

Take Care,

Misty Sadler

Anybody heard from the match staff?

I e-mailed Kirk AND used the website contact form over a week ago requesting withdrawal from the match... not that I'm expecting a refund overnight, but it would be nice to get some confirmation that any of my multiple requests were received.

Thanks,

-Randy

• 1 month later...

I was finally able to work out the logistics to make this match. I'm looking forward to it again, guys. We had a little mud in '10, a lot of dust in '11, maybe the weather will be perfect this year!

Misty said there are still some slots available. For those of you on the fence, I'd recommend you jump off and send in your registration.

That is correct we still have a few more open slots left. For those that have never shot the Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun match it is an all natural match set in the rolling hills of the Missouri Ozarks. I believe it is the best match of the season, but I may be a bit partial. :) If anyone has any questions feel free to give me a call at 816-678-2941.

• 3 weeks later...

A question was asked in another post about the location of the match range. Here is what I posted in reply:

Punch in these GPS coordinates in Google Map...38.039371, -92.651943

Or try this link: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.039371,-92.651943&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&hl=en

This is the entrance to the property where the match was held the past two years and I was told (not confirmed) that it is in the same property again for this year.

Would it be possible to find out if there are enough people registered in Heavy optics to make a division. I really do not want to haul that gun up there if I am going to be shooting Tac ops anyway.

Would it be possible to find out if there are enough people registered in Heavy optics to make a division. I really do not want to haul that gun up there if I am going to be shooting Tac ops anyway.

There has to be a division because its a 3 Gun Nation Division Series match. If there ain't no heavy optics I ain't comin'

We will be closing registration down soon and we have a very small number of slots left. Those that have a returning shooter code you still may use it. If anyone has any questions feel free to email me mistydesha@gmail.com or give me a call at 8166782941.

Misty Sadler

Yes we will have rifle targets within the 400 to 500 yard range. :)

Hopefully with strobes if they are at 500. There's nothing like connecting 5 times with a 500 yard target before the RO says "hit?" because he can't see splatter properly through his fogged up 1950's era binos.

Edited by boomfab

Here are the current numbers for the divisions. I have received 10-12 apps yesterday and today that have not been entered.

Heavy Iron 13, Heavy Optics 11, Open 20, Tactical Iron 53, Tactical Optics 156

Edited by Big Bear

Yes we will have rifle targets within the 400 to 500 yard range. :)

Hopefully with strobes if they are at 500. There's nothing like connecting 5 times with a 500 yard target before the RO says "hit?" because he can't see splatter properly through his fogged up 1950's era binos.

When I ROed At BRM3G last year the strobes on long range rifle target puked on us so we put a 60x Swaro spotting scope on the 550yrd target and had one RO on it. The steel IPSC target looked 10 feet in front of you. Some shooters questioned their misses, but after taking a gander thru the scope, didn't argue.

Point is, I agree, must have some good glass to call long steel. I don't trust stobes unless they have been tested extensively. Like shot several hundreds of rounds and worked, extensively.