Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Match Information

The 2012 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Championship will be held September 7th through the 9th 2012. There will be 9 stages to shoot with raffles for everyone. Multiple sponsors are planning various early entry drawings and certain stages will feature additional cash bonus opportunities.

Adams Arms will once again be the title sponsor for the match. I would like to thank Adams Arms for their generosity and continued support. In addition, we have all the great sponsors from previous years as well as some first time sponsors. I will publish a list on the web site with links to them.

The match will be apart of the 3-Gun Nation points series.

*Registration will begin on March 16th at 8PM central time on the match website www.forconquest.com. There will be 210 competitor slots in squads of 12. Each squad will shoot 4 stages Friday and Saturday and 1 stage on Sunday.

This year’s match will feature some exciting new things with more details to come. Updates will be found here, on the website (www.forconquest.com), and Facebook(Ozark 3-Gun Championship).

See ya at the range.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be an order to the prize table, and it will be based upon your overall rank regardless of division (after the division leaders have been awarded their prizes). The raffle is specific to a particular stage, where if shot properly will enter you into a drawing for the raffle. Thanks

The 2012 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Championship will be held September 7th through the 9th 2012. There will be 9 stages to shoot with raffles for everyone. Multiple sponsors are planning various early entry drawings and certain stages will feature additional cash bonus opportunities.

Adams Arms will once again be the title sponsor for the match. I would like to thank Adams Arms for their generosity and continued support. In addition, we have all the great sponsors from previous years as well as some first time sponsors. I will publish a list on the web site with links to them.

The match will be apart of the 3-Gun Nation points series.

*Registration will begin on March 16th at 8PM central time on the match website www.forconquest.com. There will be 210 competitor slots in squads of 12. Each squad will shoot 4 stages Friday and Saturday and 1 stage on Sunday.

This year’s match will feature some exciting new things with more details to come. Updates will be found here, on the website (www.forconquest.com), and Facebook(Ozark 3-Gun Championship).

See ya at the range.

The registration process will be very simple, and it will be on line, and you will be able to register multiple people. So you will be able to submit your request and payment at the same time. Once your registration is received you will receive a confirmation number in your registered email address. If at registration time, anyone has any questions of difficulty registering, you can give me a call at 816-678-2941.

Misty Taylor

Assistant to Ozark 3-Gun Match Director, Kirk Broyles

816-678-2941

I hope that the registration process isn't too complicated. I know several people that want to enter, but we'll be in a hotel in AL for the AL Section USPSA pistol match that night.

I registered at that site too, and should be able to post it within the next 24 hours.

What does raffles for everyone mean. Is there an order of finish prize table?

That's exactly what I was gonna ask.

You should post this on the AR15.com 3 Gun Nation forum too.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_13/1_3GN_Tour_Match_Announcements.html

We will also have something special for all paid shooters from the 2011 match. So look for it in your email in the coming weeks. If your email address has changed since last year, please send me a private message with the updated address. Or if you would like me to confirm what we have on file, please send me a private message and I can confirm it. Thanks.

For Range Officers and Sponsored shooters, there is a seperate registration process. On the registration page, you will see a link for competitor shooters and one for ROs and sponorded shooters. Thanks

If a shooter is going to use a sponsored slot, do they need to go through the same online process or is there another route you want them to go?

This is a reminder, we will have something special for all paid shooters from the 2011 match. So look for it in your email in the coming weeks. If your email address has changed since last year, please send me a private message with the updated address. Or if you would like me to confirm what we have on file, please send me a private message and I can confirm it. Thanks.

Jay,

I have not attended Rocky Mountain, therefore I am not familiar with the format, but I will confirm it. Thanks

Thanks. Will it be based on the Rockey Mountain 3 gun prize distribution method. If "YES" it will most likely END questions as most are familiar with that method if not from participation from topics here on Enos.

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

This is just a reminder that registration will begin at 8pm cst today. It appears that some have found a back door link to the match registration and have submitted registration requests. All early registrations will be denied to be fair to everyone. Thanks

This is just a reminder that registration will begin at 8pm cst today. It appears that some have found a back door link to the match registration and have submitted registration requests. All early registrations will be denied to be fair to everyone. Thanks

The Mayor is at it again - :roflol:

The Mayor is at it again - :roflol:

I already signed up my whole squad.