Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Manny Bragg's (Universal Pro shop) New Holster

Matt P.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in Canada and cant find anything about these holsters.

I have been using a cr speed and ghost and not really king on the daa stuff. Too gimmicky.

does anybody know where I can find info about the everglades in Canada.

On 1/4/2018 at 2:43 PM, NoKimberDave said:

Cool. Thanks for the reply. I came across one of the originals, and it too some time to track down reviews and whatnot!

I have an Alpha X, but gun rattles badly in it (TSO), so probably won't go that route again. My buddy also has an Alpha X and an TSO. Both of our guns fit in his, but both rattle in mine. Meh.

I have the same exact issue with my alpha X and TSO. Dang thing moves about a inch in every direction. I called DAA and they couldn’t care less. Said if it still locks it’s ok. Doesn’t matter that every time you draw the dang thing is somewhere else. Grab low one time, hit the beaver tail next. No big deal it’s not like it was a couple hundred bucks 🤔

1 hour ago, Avenida said:

I am in Canada and cant find anything about these holsters.

I have been using a cr speed and ghost and not really king on the daa stuff. Too gimmicky.

does anybody know where I can find info about the everglades in Canada.

I’ve got one of the original SLB holsters from Europe. Pretty sure I have a couple extras. If you’re interested send me a PM.

My video review from a few years ago - don’t mind my channel, I haven’t done much with it for a few years