Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HK45 and Bill Springer's custom work.

Canman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got him to do the full accuracy upgrade. Everything on his worksheet. Came back great. Love the trigger pull and reset. Have not had enough range time to give a full report or to fire from a rest. Soon as I get the time I will let you know how it goes. He's a good guy to work with.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To be honest I really can't measure the difference in the reset. All I can say is it is a big difference in the stock trigger. I will try to be more specific after the cook out and hang over go away.

• 2 months later...

I have an HK Expert in 45acp and one in 40 cal. I sent the 40 Expert in for a trigger job and the short rest. Since the 45 Expert is stock, I can readily compare the two side by side. When Bill says short reset he is not kidding. The reset is incredible. My shot times have come way down with effortless double taps . For the money, Bill does nice work. Also have had him do triggers jobs on my AR's with very good results.

• 1 year later...

Isn't his name Bill Springfield? Stand up guy. He worked on my USP (night sights, LH and light LEM conversion). Perfect work delivered just as promised. I'm about to send my wife's USPc to him for similar work.

I believe he has a son at the USAF academy.

B